High Lift Bleach

ShadowThrone

Re: High Lift Bleach

Post by ShadowThrone » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:01 pm

I know you said not too expensive, but I have some Matrix V Light bleach powder and it's honestly the best I've ever used. My hair is about a 4-5 too and I had exactly the same problem before I used this. I have actually done my roots today, using 30%, it took 50 mins to get light enough, then I just washed it in Bonacure silver saver and that's it, and it's gentle, never had any tingling or burning with it.

I use a cheapo developer with it and it's fine!

This is the stuff, it is a bit more expensive than you wanted. I was dubious about the price too, but I'd had enough of bleaching dramas everytime I did my roots! http://www.capitalhairandbeauty.co.uk/h ... -500g.html
Last edited by ShadowThrone on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iamtheparty

Post by iamtheparty » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:05 pm

There's a Sally's in Wolverhampton. One short Metro ride out of Birmingham :) If you can make it on a Tuesday I can show you where it is.
Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champagne when we thirstay.....

http://www.facebook.com/forgottennegatives

Miss Cydonia

Post by Miss Cydonia » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:09 am

well now i feel like Im being ripped off...I pay £25 for my powder. It is really good though-takes my dark roots to white. Wella Blondor.

also-Sallys have an online shop if its of any help?

"the strength of us all could demolish a wall-
but you chose to walk through the door"

*Miss Cydonia-Muse fan since 1999 (keeper of the Arpeggios)*

Couture_Coiffure

Post by Couture_Coiffure » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:36 pm

Even tho I always suggest it, L'Oreal Quick Blue is the best bleach I have ever used. My hair is naturally a dark blonde [level 6] and can get as light as pale-but-not-quite-white blonde with one application using 30 vol developer. It's also a nice thick formula that stays put, stays creamy during processing and can be left on for a long amount of time.

Not that you really need it, but in the past I have successfully removed black dye in three to four applications, depending on the amount of times black had been previous dyed, so it certainly has that high-lift quality. It also has a built-in toner which I find nice as a base for brighter color.

Available at Sally's on-line.
Angel de'Vil Designs | Website | Shop | Blog | Facebook

ShadowThrone

Post by ShadowThrone » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Hmmm I'm not sure why it's saying that, I did buy mine a while ago though :?

Return to “Styling and Color”