Question: Sidecuts and the curly bits

VixenSingsBlack

Question: Sidecuts and the curly bits

Post by VixenSingsBlack » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:17 am

SO my hair has little, fine curly hair bits at both my temples. I want to do a side cut in January (new year, new cut) at about a #6 so the hair will be 1 inch long. Will these curly bits look stupid? Will I have to go shorter? Anyone have any experience? Would a pic help?

Thanks!

UrbanHairDesigns

Re: Question: Sidecuts and the curly bits

Post by UrbanHairDesigns » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:47 am

I have done a few peoples hair that has had a side cut and they had curly hair. I think it looked fine, it just had a bit of a wave to it but it did not look bad at all.
http://www.ModernSophistication.com
Tailor made hair additions

xalternmommyx

Post by xalternmommyx » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:58 pm

my hair is wavy and my hawk is growing out right now its about 2 inches and it kinda tends to wavy whichever direction it wants, but you should be fine at about an inch but when it gets closer to cutting time it might change its mind ya know?

VixenSingsBlack

Post by VixenSingsBlack » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:03 pm

xalternmommyx wrote:my hair is wavy and my hawk is growing out right now its about 2 inches and it kinda tends to wavy whichever direction it wants, but you should be fine at about an inch but when it gets closer to cutting time it might change its mind ya know?
Oh no, it will never change it's mind. It's always been this way, always will be. I think you're right, an inch should be short enough to not worry about.

iddylove

Post by iddylove » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:04 am

mines about an inch to an inch and a half, and i have wavy hair. it drives me crazy when it goes curly :/ i've got a mini 1/4" flat iron though to straighten that bit. i guess it really just depends how nit picky you are about your hair.

VixenSingsBlack

Post by VixenSingsBlack » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:53 am

iddylove wrote:mines about an inch to an inch and a half, and i have wavy hair. it drives me crazy when it goes curly :/ i've got a mini 1/4" flat iron though to straighten that bit. i guess it really just depends how nit picky you are about your hair.

Ick, I hate straighteners and don't own a pair. I was hoping aloe vera gel would do the trick if they go all wacky on me. I think I'll take a pick of my curly bits to show what I mean.

Return to “Styling and Color”