OFFERED: wide range of hair extensions/installations of them

Forum rules
Required format title of post: OFFERED, WANTED, SERVICE SWAP : Location (including country)

Suggested format body of post:
-Exactly where you are in your country
-How far you are willing to travel (if at all)
-Where you would like to perform or have the service performed
-The products / services you offer or want
-Estimated time frame for service (if possible)
-Cost or willing to pay for service (or what swap info you have)
-Contact Info

Example:
OFFERED : Doctored Locks (WA, USA)

Body:
We are located in Spokane, WA.
We perform hair services in our salon from 9am to 9pm.
We offer maintenance, starters, dreadperms and color services.
Time will vary depending on request.
Costs will vary depending on request.
Please contact Melinda/Doc at doc@doctoredlocks.com to schedule an appointment.
Candy.Acid

OFFERED: wide range of hair extensions/installations of them

Post by Candy.Acid » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:22 pm

Welcome to Candy Acid Hair Extensions!

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE PHOTOS BELOW THE INFO - If you see anything you'd like, just let me know! :)

100% HUMAN HAIR EXTENSIONS! I produce a range of fashionable and alternative clip in human hair extensions at a great price!

For those who are daring and want to stand out, look bold and bizarre!

I hand dye/paint all hair extensions myself using only the most thick/good quality and silky soft human hair.

I use top quality hair colourants that are NOT tested on animals. The colours i use are VERY bright and vibrant, some of which will glow under a UV backlight, which looks superb if you are out clubbing etc.

ALL hair extensions can be straightened, curled, washed and re-dyed if you wish!

I am happy to post WORLDWIDE!

I am happy to list something for you on EBAY!

I am paypal verified but will accept cheques.

I aim to please, and will offer you a full refund if you're not happy with your product.

Prices vary depending on length, colours, width etc, ask for price!

Everything in my shop is hand made from top quality materials. I design all items, so you won’t find anything else exactly the same.

CUSTOM DESIGNS:

If you'd like a particular colour combination or design that is not listed, simply send me a message describing exactly what it is you want, (colours, length, pattern/design) and i shall do my best to create you something gorgeous! I'm a very versatile artist and am willing to give anything a go! I am a genuine seller and everything i make is made with TLC♥

I am willing to help with anyone locally who wants their hair dyed in a certain way. eg. if you are wanting rainbow on your REAL hair, OR i will help you to put in extensions etc. I live around Bedfordshire so anywhere near or within would be great unless you are willing to travel to meet me! :)

PLEASE ADD: http://www.myspace.com/candyacidhairextensions

for customer pics, more pics in general and further info! <3 Candy.Acid.Hair.Extensions.

I am also willing to print/paint pictures on your hair extensions as i have done before and am currently doing for a customer on here! :D

Return to “Extensionists in Your Area”