OFFERED: Kuriosa Hår Kunst (Bergen, Norway/ London, UK)

Forum rules
Required format title of post: OFFERED, WANTED, SERVICE SWAP : Location (including country)

Suggested format body of post:
-Exactly where you are in your country
-How far you are willing to travel (if at all)
-Where you would like to perform or have the service performed
-The products / services you offer or want
-Estimated time frame for service (if possible)
-Cost or willing to pay for service (or what swap info you have)
-Contact Info

Example:
OFFERED : Doctored Locks (WA, USA)

Body:
We are located in Spokane, WA.
We perform hair services in our salon from 9am to 9pm.
We offer maintenance, starters, dreadperms and color services.
Time will vary depending on request.
Costs will vary depending on request.
Please contact Melinda/Doc at doc@doctoredlocks.com to schedule an appointment.
blu3linn

OFFERED: Kuriosa Hår Kunst (Bergen, Norway/ London, UK)

Post by blu3linn » Fri May 01, 2009 12:40 pm

Hello

I make and offer installations of DE, SE and wrapped dreads, plastics, foam, wool roving and loose monofiber (microrings/heat seals) (see http://www.myspace.com/blu3linn for portfolilo)
I try to keep my work creative and everything will be personalized for your needs!

For installing dreads, I can do both normal braid or blanket stitch, your choice!
Custom Falls, DE+SE sets also available for posting out.

I can knot you up with a head of real dreaddies too! (and do maintenance on started dreads) When maintaining real dreaddies, I do not use the *flip over* method!! I use a crochet needle.
Weft installations also available, but only if you supply the wefts yourself. (can be bought online or in several hair shops. If you need advice where to get them from, please email me) I do not use any kind of glue for my weft extensions. I will braid in small cornrows and sew the wefts onto them. (i can make clip-in weft sets too)

I am currently based in Bergen, Norway and I travel to London, UK every now and then and will be looking for work when I'm over.
In Bergen I prefer to work out of my own studio and when in London I will be based in Archway/Highgate (no dates set for London as of yet)

Costs will vary depening on request, please email me at kuriosa@hellokitty.com for any enqueries or quotes.

Background:
I have been making synthetic dreads and roving for soon to be 6 years. I am self taught, as most of us are, and have knowledge of cutting&styling from a 5month hairdressing course + a few months as a junior in a salon in Portobello.

I am always up for a challenge, so please enquire me with your ideas :D

Return to “Extensionists in Your Area”