OFFERED Brighton UK loose human hair extensions (microrings)

Forum rules
Required format title of post: OFFERED, WANTED, SERVICE SWAP : Location (including country)

Suggested format body of post:
-Exactly where you are in your country
-How far you are willing to travel (if at all)
-Where you would like to perform or have the service performed
-The products / services you offer or want
-Estimated time frame for service (if possible)
-Cost or willing to pay for service (or what swap info you have)
-Contact Info

Example:
OFFERED : Doctored Locks (WA, USA)

Body:
We are located in Spokane, WA.
We perform hair services in our salon from 9am to 9pm.
We offer maintenance, starters, dreadperms and color services.
Time will vary depending on request.
Costs will vary depending on request.
Please contact Melinda/Doc at doc@doctoredlocks.com to schedule an appointment.
electrobean

OFFERED Brighton UK loose human hair extensions (microrings)

Post by electrobean » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:23 pm

(my previous name on here was electrobunny)

Hi, I'm offering installation of Hair extensions 18 inches long (plenty long enough, extra length is a small charge) using the micro ring technique, in any colour, even pink ^_^

This is FAR less damaging to your hair than using glue, more versatile than weaves and lasts much longer. you will be able to tie your hair up and style it as usual (unlike with weaves which are rigid)

I myself used most techniques available and found this was the best. Its super easy to re-tighten and painless to take out. If looked after the extensions can last up to 3 months before they need reinstalling, the hair itself can be reused and can last for up to 8 months.

Very small sections of hair are fastened to your own using a very small ring. When taking the extensions out we simply reopen the ring. Its something so easy you can do yourself. No more tears of trying to brush out glue! This is one of the latest hair extensions techniques used in Hollywood, and salons will charge £400+.

I am going to be using top quality hair rated AAA and 100% human. I offer a really friendly service and will be able to help you maintain the extensions and offer friendly advice from my place in Hove.

This is the first time i offer my skills to the general public (as apposed to my friends and myself) So the initial price is low at £150 after the first two sign ups with will more than likely be raised to £200+.

OTHER SERVICES: I can install fake dread extensions, create clip in extensions, amongst others. Question? please drop me an email!

email: serenskye@goooglemail.com for more details and examples of my work

Return to “Extensionists in Your Area”