OFFERED: Installation in Birmingham/West Midlands Area

Forum rules
Required format title of post: OFFERED, WANTED, SERVICE SWAP : Location (including country)

Suggested format body of post:
-Exactly where you are in your country
-How far you are willing to travel (if at all)
-Where you would like to perform or have the service performed
-The products / services you offer or want
-Estimated time frame for service (if possible)
-Cost or willing to pay for service (or what swap info you have)
-Contact Info

Example:
OFFERED : Doctored Locks (WA, USA)

Body:
We are located in Spokane, WA.
We perform hair services in our salon from 9am to 9pm.
We offer maintenance, starters, dreadperms and color services.
Time will vary depending on request.
Costs will vary depending on request.
Please contact Melinda/Doc at doc@doctoredlocks.com to schedule an appointment.
Madii

OFFERED: Installation in Birmingham/West Midlands Area

Post by Madii » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:12 pm

I can install on long and reasonably short hair (at least 2-3 inches minimum), including blanket stitch braiding and the short hair installation method as described by Doc Locks.

I can travel anywhere the public transport can take me within the Birmingham and West Midlands area, or I can do installs in my home in Birmingham.

I can also give a helping hand with bleaching and dyeing hair if you need an extra pair of hands at the back or can't be bothered doing your own roots or some such. I'm very experienced with bleaching and dyeing my own hair and have been doing so on my own for 3+ years.

Under both situations you will obviously provide the raw materials needed for installing or dyeing: the dreads, the bands you like to use, and any bleach or dye, and I will provide any hard kit such as clips, sectioning combs, and tint brushes.

I charge per installation according to the extent and amount of work required (including any travel costs incurred). Full installs of 40-60 dreads generally take at least half a day and would be charged at £10-£20.
WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

Return to “Extensionists in Your Area”