No selling in show off section

Make-up, Outfits etc.
Forum rules
Any show offs - not hair related - go here!

1) You must keep posts PG13.
2) If your pics are likely to be considered a little 'saucy' (sexy / suggestive shots are fine- so long as they are arty!) put NOT WORK SAFE/ NWS in your title.
3) When replying to a post, remember this is NOT the critique section.
4) Comments like " I love your eyes/ my god you are hot" are not helpful! Include them but please comment on the item/s being shown off too!
5) This Show Off section is only for showing off non hair related products, not making sales. Please make no references to eBay, A and P, or any kind of sales. You may offer the same item for sale in A and P, but no cross linking between A and P and Show Off. Show Off should be a place to comment and encourage each other; we don't want Show Off to become a billboard for sellers.
LittlePinkFaery

No selling in show off section

Post by LittlePinkFaery » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Please read the new clarifying rule:

5) The Show Off section is only for showing off non hair items, not making sales. Please make no references to eBay, A and P, or any kind of sales. You may offer the same item for sale in A and P, but no cross linking between A and P and Show Off. Show Off should be a place to comment and encourage each other; we don't want Show Off to become a billboard for sellers.

This also means do not ask how much something is or if they do custom work etc...

This is purely for SHOW OFF and comments about the hair :)

The OP should post in A and P if thye are wanting to sell ( and in come cases wait till they have met the 30day and 50 posts rule)

Please do not encourage people to break the rules.

Thank you everyone- we want to keep the areas seperatre and not become blurred :)

reddeadheaded

Re: No selling in show off section

Post by reddeadheaded » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:50 pm

Im i being silly or blind but where is the a+p section,i cant see it?

dreadstarrs

Post by dreadstarrs » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:01 pm

reddeadheaded wrote:Im i being silly or blind but where is the a+p section,i cant see it?
its the first section of community pages
when you find yourself on the edge of madness,dive.

** faerie princess **

sammu

Post by sammu » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:07 pm

dreadstarrs wrote:
reddeadheaded wrote:Im i being silly or blind but where is the a+p section,i cant see it?
its the first section of community pages
Don't forget you need 50 posts and be a member for 30 days before you can post there. ;)

Return to “Show Off - Everything Else”