Show off your piercings

Make-up, Outfits etc.
Forum rules
Any show offs - not hair related - go here!

1) You must keep posts PG13.
2) If your pics are likely to be considered a little 'saucy' (sexy / suggestive shots are fine- so long as they are arty!) put NOT WORK SAFE/ NWS in your title.
3) When replying to a post, remember this is NOT the critique section.
4) Comments like " I love your eyes/ my god you are hot" are not helpful! Include them but please comment on the item/s being shown off too!
5) This Show Off section is only for showing off non hair related products, not making sales. Please make no references to eBay, A and P, or any kind of sales. You may offer the same item for sale in A and P, but no cross linking between A and P and Show Off. Show Off should be a place to comment and encourage each other; we don't want Show Off to become a billboard for sellers.
poxabomination

Re: Show off your piercings

Post by poxabomination » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:28 pm

I want my nips done.. kind of.. I don't know :lol: Its not the pain or the awkwardness thats stopping me (honestly there probably wouldn't be any awkwardness for me) its more the fact that I can't tell WHY I want them. I don't know if I think they'd actually look good or if its just SOMETHING I can get and hide from my parents. It sounds so lame to say that, but like I said, I still live at home, I'm jobless atm, and they're going to be paying for college, and as much as I can't wait to move out and not have to see them more than a few times a year, I do respect them :lol: At least enough to not get things they can see because I know it would piss them off. I guess that sounds fucked up but it makes sense in my head.
"Distant beavers sound the alarm"

"Its not stylish if you look witty."

Yordan

Post by Yordan » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Get them if you want them, does it matter what reason you want them? It's not like a tattoo, it isn't a life long decision, you can always take them out, ok your nipples will be a little different, bigger maybe but that's the only difference. They are a bitch to heal though, I only have one and have had it for 4 years, I'd say it's healed, just about lol, thinking about getting the other one in the summer. Vert nips ftw.
Why should I wake when I'm half past dead?

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Yordan wrote:Get them if you want them, does it matter what reason you want them? It's not like a tattoo, it isn't a life long decision, you can always take them out, ok your nipples will be a little different, bigger maybe but that's the only difference. They are a bitch to heal though, I only have one and have had it for 4 years, I'd say it's healed, just about lol, thinking about getting the other one in the summer. Vert nips ftw.
hahah I guess you're right :lol:

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:45 pm

Yordan wrote:Get them if you want them, does it matter what reason you want them? It's not like a tattoo, it isn't a life long decision, you can always take them out, ok your nipples will be a little different, bigger maybe but that's the only difference. They are a bitch to heal though, I only have one and have had it for 4 years, I'd say it's healed, just about lol, thinking about getting the other one in the summer. Vert nips ftw.
hahah I guess you're right :lol: My bf has them.. well one now. The one on the left keeps getting pushed out and he has to keep taking it out :/ a week or two ago it was so close to the outside you could just barely make out the bar.. visible through his skin. I don't particularly want that happening :lol:

Opiate

Post by Opiate » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:26 pm

poxabomination wrote:
Bomber wrote:My septum pinched and felt.. weird, a bit crunchy I guess I'd say. Then it felt like I'd been punched in the nose for a couple of days afterwards :lol:

I found my industrial piercing to be a LOT worse, I quite happily went to get my septum pierced alone but I'm gonna need someone to hold my hand when I go and get my industrial repierced :lol:
yeah the pinchy sucks and the popping noise is definitely more off-putting than the pain. Mine didn't hurt to bad afterwards though, only when I scrunched my nose or moved the ring or my boyfriend accidentally elbowed me. (that happened so many times I can't even count and it hurts WAY more than actually getting it peirced. I'll admit to almost crying a few times :lol: )
Everyone I've spoken to says the same thing, that septums are the worst! I've got mine done, I felt like I needed to sneeze, but that was about it O_O It wasn't overly painful or anything. Mind you, I'm strange and don't flinch with needles.

The worst pain piercing-wise I've had was a dermal in my sternum. God that was painful. About half of my current piercings (and about 4 of my retired ones) were pierced through scar tissue, and even still my dermal was worse. But *sigh* i miss it so :(
JessFACE
prying.open.my.third.eye
facebook.com/OpiateDreads-Custom Dreads and Cyberlox<3

jrk2735

Post by jrk2735 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:23 am

My septum wasn't bad at all! There was a pinch, but transitioning from the piercing needle to the jewelry was WAAAY worse. Barely even made my eyes water. And afterwards, it only hurt when it got hit, which I have to admit was pretty often.

My industrial was a million times worse than my septum. I thought I was gonna pass out afterwards. Plus I could feel the blood running down my ear... *shudder*

ShadowThrone

Post by ShadowThrone » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:29 am

Septum and Industrial were definitely the worst for me! 8 years on and I can still clearly remember the horror :lol:

Still, its over quickly! The septum was a great healer.

Yordan

Post by Yordan » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:44 pm

I've had my septum pierced twice, once half through the sweet spot and the other half went through very gristly cartilage, it took ages to push the needle through, needless to say it was very crooked and I took it out after 3 months and replaced it with my scaffold piercing, which did not hurt at all. Had my septum repierced about a year ago and had no problems :) although still my most painful piercing yet.
Why should I wake when I'm half past dead?

FrankenBabe

Post by FrankenBabe » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 am

5/8 guage
2 guage
1 industrial (left ear)
and 1 new septum <3

FaerieGirl

My new hole!

Post by FaerieGirl » Wed May 25, 2011 1:59 am

Hi everyone

I know this is kind of a low-key piercing, but I love it. It's only a few hours old. This is the third time I'm had my nose pierced and hopefully the last (I'm a really fast healer, which is great for everything except piercings!). The next one will be my lip as a gift to myself for my 18th birthday. :)

Taking over the world, one cupcake at a time. http://www.facebook.com/pages/CausticCu ... 7885476928
CURRENTLY TAKING ORDERS

pinky

Re: My new hole!

Post by pinky » Wed May 25, 2011 2:15 am

ohh it looks lovely hun! i miss my nose ring! you might have inspired me to try to get a ring thru it again!

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Wed May 25, 2011 2:22 am

its super cute on you! :D I kinda want both nostrils pierced to go with my septum but I feel like it might be too much :lol:

Opiate

Post by Opiate » Wed May 25, 2011 3:08 am

ohhhh adorable!!!
Isn't it funny how nose piercings seem to accumulate? :P I've had mine done 6 times :D
JessFACE
prying.open.my.third.eye

slaaneshque

Post by slaaneshque » Wed May 25, 2011 3:17 am

Opiate wrote:ohhhh adorable!!!
Isn't it funny how nose piercings seem to accumulate? :P I've had mine done 6 times :D
Very cute! Yeah, I have had mine done three times so far, saving up for a fourth and hopefully final time!

emmalooxx

Post by emmalooxx » Wed May 25, 2011 6:33 am

yeah i agree i've had mine done a few times aswell i reall want it again one on each nostril :D

but yeah it looks really good, suits you x
<3 "I don't consider myself to be a pessimist, I see a pessimist as someone who is waiting for it to rain...And yet I feel soaked to the skin. " - Leonard Cohen

toxic trish

Post by toxic trish » Wed May 25, 2011 6:31 pm

hey thought i would join this thread and then add pictures later i have at present:

first set of ear lobes at 20mm

my seconds are at 10mm

and then i have in ym right ear my scaffolding

and in my left ear one 1.6 piercing at the top and a 3mm at the side as well as one Tragus

i also have my tongue done as well as my snake bites, angel bites o and of course my septum plus both nipples.

i have sadly retired my two nape micro dermal's and my smiley piercing as well as two central bottom lip piercings.

edit pictures:

Last edited by toxic trish on Sat May 28, 2011 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
warning this post may/will contain bad spelling and lots of grammatical error's

well its shocking I AM MALE

FaerieGirl

Post by FaerieGirl » Thu May 26, 2011 1:14 am

Awe, thanks guys! :D
Taking over the world, one cupcake at a time. http://www.facebook.com/pages/CausticCu ... 7885476928
CURRENTLY TAKING ORDERS

Zombiæ

Post by Zombiæ » Thu May 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Welcome back to the club of noseringwearers :i2:
♥ ♫ Yo ho ho and a bottle of RAM ♫ ♥

justapuppetonastring

Post by justapuppetonastring » Thu May 26, 2011 4:01 pm

poxabomination wrote:its super cute on you! :D I kinda want both nostrils pierced to go with my septum but I feel like it might be too much :lol:

I have both nostrils and septum (even though i havent worn that for alomost a year, and its still open!) and i loved it. You could try it and if you dont like it take it out =)

Opiate

Post by Opiate » Thu May 26, 2011 10:37 pm

justapuppetonastring wrote:
poxabomination wrote:its super cute on you! :D I kinda want both nostrils pierced to go with my septum but I feel like it might be too much :lol:

I have both nostrils and septum (even though i havent worn that for alomost a year, and its still open!) and i loved it. You could try it and if you dont like it take it out =)
I had both nostrils, my septum and my medusa at one point. It seemed to work quite well. I kept with the smaller nose studs though. If you don't like them you can always take them out or flip your septum up too :D

It did make it stupidly hard to blow my nose in winter though. :lol:
JessFACE
prying.open.my.third.eye

Thorne

Post by Thorne » Fri May 27, 2011 11:21 am

I'm very tempted to get another piercing done next to my current nose piercing. I love double nose piercings, they're amazingly pretty! Will have a mess around to see how it looks.

I currently have:
3x lobe piercings (both sides)
1x helix (left)
1x scaffold (right)
1x nose piercing (right)
1x labret
2x tongue
1x medusa (retired)
1x nipple (left - retired)
1x naval (retired)

Oh gawd, I've just found out it only costs £10 to get a nose piercing at my regular place. Oh god oh god oh god. Do I go into town to get it done today or not? GAH! Damn you temptation! Thou art a terrible mistress!

Especially considering I also want a ring through my other nostril. Damnit.
I'm not a role model, I'm a fashion icon.

FaerieGirl

Post by FaerieGirl » Fri May 27, 2011 1:57 pm

I LOVE the double-nose ring look. I will definitely be adding another once this baby heals up.

It's been a year since my last piercing (minus the one I got tuesday!) and god, I forgot how addicting they were. I want to get my lip done like, yesterday! But patience is a virtue and all that....
CURRENTLY TAKING ORDERS

iddylove

Post by iddylove » Sun May 29, 2011 4:44 am

i have both nostrils done and i love them. eventually im gonna get another set above them. but my job right now is a dick so i cant

dinosaur

Post by dinosaur » Sun May 29, 2011 6:56 am

dinosaur wrote:Image
16g dimples
14g septum
14g bridge
00g lobes
industrial
I look like a baby then.
well I still have everything except my bridge and I have my philtrum done but i really want my bridge back. I rarely wear my septum ,but when I do I put in a smaller jewelry. I plan on getting 2 more and that's it. and just work on stretching my ears
Dinosaur OH! Dinosaur

Nanou2

Post by Nanou2 » Sun May 29, 2011 2:16 pm

dinosaur wrote: Image
I LOVE you hair! what is it? Sounds a bit random but it looks a bit dready and a bit loose. It's gorgeous. I love your dimples too :D

Return to “Show Off - Everything Else”