Show off your piercings

Make-up, Outfits etc.
Forum rules
Any show offs - not hair related - go here!

1) You must keep posts PG13.
2) If your pics are likely to be considered a little 'saucy' (sexy / suggestive shots are fine- so long as they are arty!) put NOT WORK SAFE/ NWS in your title.
3) When replying to a post, remember this is NOT the critique section.
4) Comments like " I love your eyes/ my god you are hot" are not helpful! Include them but please comment on the item/s being shown off too!
5) This Show Off section is only for showing off non hair related products, not making sales. Please make no references to eBay, A and P, or any kind of sales. You may offer the same item for sale in A and P, but no cross linking between A and P and Show Off. Show Off should be a place to comment and encourage each other; we don't want Show Off to become a billboard for sellers.
Little Miss

Re: Show off your piercings

Post by Little Miss » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:38 pm

I was wondering if anyone has a double septum piercing. I've been thinking about getting it done but I want to see a few pictures of it first. I've been searching the net for a good pic but most of them are rubbish. So if anyone has it done and could take a picture I'd love you forever.
"You need no one's permission to create, start now." ~Angelspit

Bambibat

Post by Bambibat » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:53 pm

I have my septum, my Monroe, and my lip.

I Also have my tongue.

OceanSoul

Post by OceanSoul » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:46 am

So here be my piercings:

Right ear: Industrial, 4 lobe

Finally bought a new industrial bar and I love it :D My ears aren't stretched, tis a fake one in the pic.

Poorly Tragus piercing :cry: :

Left ear: 4 lobe, 1 Cartilage. [no pic though]

Nose:

Microdermal:

This was taken the day after it was done, so is a bit red and bruised.

Also have my nipple pierced as well.
~Lead My Astray to Dreamers Hideaway~

http://www.myspace.com/ostara_moon

Sammich

Post by Sammich » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:26 am

Rawr. Got a medusa toooday. It's a horrible picture because I took it with my phone... =P

Rhaeniel

Post by Rhaeniel » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:57 am

Tahti wrote:Image

New nose piercing *with added face jewelry!*
I love these nose-to-ear chain thingies :)

I only have two holes in each earlobe.. and I'm currently not even wearing anything in them!
I really want to get my upper ear done, but the cartilage is so thick I'm scared it'll be really painful or go wrong or something - when I say it's thick, I mean freakishly so! It's practically bone.. the left one is doubly thick as the little fold most people have is actually squashed flat into a double-thickness rim around my ear.. yeah, I'm deformed! So I deffo can't have the left one done, but I really want the right one done... if I knew somewhere REALLY trustworthy to go and I knew it'd go well.. which I don't :/ so I'm kinda scared.
I had my navel done years ago as well, but I had to take it out cos it wouldn't heal (severe nickel allergy) plus it was wonky ¬_¬

As for facial piercings, the only ones I'd like on me would be nose bridge, but no to that cos I wear glasses! ..and eyebrow, but I dunno about that either cos I love the shape of my brows and don't wanna ruin them..
I wouldn't get any done round my mouth - I don't really like the look of them tbh. One or two looks ok (medusa, snakebites or something) but I wouldn't like to have a mouthful of metal.

So, I've had a total of 5 piercings :/ nothing compared to you lot! ..God, I'm a wimp!
http://hairextensionsforum.com/viewtopi ... 92&t=14004 <Midlands Summer Meet 2011, photos now up.

melexa

Post by melexa » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:01 pm

one to kinda show off all the ones in my mouth
and a slightly clearer one :)
In all i have 24 piercings.. 4x normal lobe (2 were 10mm but had to remove), conch,tragus,helix, rook..
snakebites,labret,vertical labret, medusa,smiley and 3 tongue piercings
Septum,nostril,nape, sternum,belly button and 2x nipple

AlienPandroid

Post by AlienPandroid » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:01 pm

Sammich wrote:Rawr. Got a medusa toooday. It's a horrible picture because I took it with my phone... =P

How badly did that hurt? I REALLY want to get mine done, but I'm such a wimp. I've only got my right ear done at a 14g and I almost passed out, for some odd reason. x.x
It didn't even really hurt...that's what's weird about it.

Rhaeniel

Post by Rhaeniel » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:59 pm

AlienPandroid wrote: I've only got my right ear done at a 14g and I almost passed out, for some odd reason. x.x

This is often a physical reaction rather than 'ew, I'm squeamish' or whatever - I get it too. I almost passed out watching a nurse take someone else's blood and I'm not in the least bit squeamish. Some people simply have an involuntary physical reaction like that to things like blood or needles peircing flesh.
Thinking or talking about it, I don't feel faint at all.. but when having my blood taken I have to look away and I MUST NOT look at the vial once it's full or I get dizzy!

Best thing is to tell your peircer before you get it done. If you're likely to feel faint, they should offer you somewhere to sit still during, and for a few minutes afterwards.
I was very close to fainting when I had my navel done, I had to go back in the shop and lie down cos I'd got to the point where I couldn't see more than a pinpoint of light in front of me and my hearing was really muffled.. my face had gone totally white & they thought I was going to puke.

As long as you can sit down for a few minutes afterwards, it should pass without you even feeling faint at all :)
http://hairextensionsforum.com/viewtopi ... 92&t=14004 <Midlands Summer Meet 2011, photos now up.

NaturalistDesigns

Post by NaturalistDesigns » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:27 pm

I was sat down during getting my lip done, thankfully my friend Jayne was getting inked so I watched her

Sammich

Post by Sammich » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:03 pm

AlienPandroid wrote:
Sammich wrote:Rawr. Got a medusa toooday. It's a horrible picture because I took it with my phone... =P

How badly did that hurt? I REALLY want to get mine done, but I'm such a wimp. I've only got my right ear done at a 14g and I almost passed out, for some odd reason. x.x
It hurt like hell. But I'm kind of a wimp. :P The first week of the healing process was a pain. My lip was so swollen... it looked like I got a collagen injection. Haha.
But now, the swelling went down and I'm so happy with it. I love it! It was totally worth it. =)

AlienPandroid

Post by AlienPandroid » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:11 pm

Thank you both for the advice. ^^

Rhaeniel, that seems like a very logical explanation. I have to do the same when getting shots or having blood taken. Needles really scare me.
Seeing them doesn't bother me, but when I'm on the spot, that's when I get scared. When I got my ear done I had to lie down for a few minutes, but then I felt better. I was dizzy and almost blacked out when I stood up at first, though.
Now I know my reaction, so I'm hoping it'll be better next time. :D My body just doesn't like needles. hehe.

Lollipop

Post by Lollipop » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:24 pm

Sammich: I love love love medusa piercings, you'll have to post healed piccies of it!

My navel project (hopefully be adding to this soon)

vertical labret, nose and left ear: conch, 10mm tunnel and tragus

left side of lip and right ear - regular lobe, 3mm lobe and rook

Hopefully I'll be posting pics of venoms on here soon too
Formerly Miss_Kitty

Rhaeniel

Post by Rhaeniel » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:09 pm

AlienPandroid wrote:Thank you both for the advice. ^^

Rhaeniel, that seems like a very logical explanation. I have to do the same when getting shots or having blood taken. Needles really scare me.
Seeing them doesn't bother me, but when I'm on the spot, that's when I get scared. When I got my ear done I had to lie down for a few minutes, but then I felt better. I was dizzy and almost blacked out when I stood up at first, though.
Now I know my reaction, so I'm hoping it'll be better next time. :D My body just doesn't like needles. hehe.
No probs - good luck!
It's kinda embrassing to admit to at times, cos I'm SO not a squeamish girly-girl kinda person.. but hey, what can you do? :roll:

Heiaken

Post by Heiaken » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:16 pm

I have my 1,6mm labret, total ol 4 2mm lobes, two it both ears and then 5mm lobes in both ears.
I've been thinking of getting a medusa and/or a septum but we see when that happens..

Futzzz

Post by Futzzz » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:20 pm

naturalistdesigns - mine took about 3 days for initial healing and were truly healed in about 3 weeks, so i would say wait at least 3 days for full on sex:)

sammich - i loove you central medusa! i have a labret and have been thinking about getting a central medusa for so long, but im nervous about how it will look when i smile.. do you have a pic of you smiling? does it kinda stick out so you can se the bar a lot?
my labret is on a really short bar and my lips are fat so you dont really see the bar when i smile, but i would look stupid on my upper lip if it stuck out a lot..

Sick Puppy

Post by Sick Puppy » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:34 pm

Little Miss wrote:I was wondering if anyone has a double septum piercing. I've been thinking about getting it done but I want to see a few pictures of it first. I've been searching the net for a good pic but most of them are rubbish. So if anyone has it done and could take a picture I'd love you forever.
I has a double septum! I have to buy new balls for it tomorrow, and a new bar - so when I change them I will take a pic :)

Damned_Delilah

Post by Damned_Delilah » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:30 pm

@Lollipop. The top 2 bellybutton piercings, do they have a shared single ball on the underside? Or am I plain blind? :P
If you do, please tell me where you bought the jewelery?!

Mine:
Sadly I lost the piercing after Christmas last year, and the hole has grown shut. Arg, I want it back :(
Had these done at the same time, summer 2007. (picture taken 2day. I still need to put shorter jewelery in them :oops: )
[Time And Hard Lessons Are One Kind Of Wisdom.]

zombie

Post by zombie » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:46 pm

I don't have much to show, but here are the ones i have

My newest piercing (that's a navel)

My ears. I only was to get my rook pierced and then just some more regular ones.
Maybe start stretching them again..As you can see there's a bigger hole. That's about
3mm i guess. Won't get any smaller. I had it up to 10mm.

I also have my both nostrils pierced and a septum. But I don't wear anything in my septum
'cause my nose is a huge potatoe and if i put something in my septum i feel like I
have tons of metal in my nose :P
Slaughter is the best medicine.

Lollipop

Post by Lollipop » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:53 am

Damned_Delilah wrote:@Lollipop. The top 2 bellybutton piercings, do they have a shared single ball on the underside? Or am I plain blind? :P
If you do, please tell me where you bought the jewelery?!
Unfortunately no, they don't have a shared ball, that would be awesome though. I think they're just pierced at such an angle that one rests underneath the other.
Formerly Miss_Kitty

Miss.Wicked

Post by Miss.Wicked » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:45 am

Might as well post, I might have to take my babies out for college :'[[

ANNloses

Post by ANNloses » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:58 am

[Tank]

Post by [Tank] » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:06 am

ANNloses that septum suits you perfectly.

What size is it?

The more I see well-done septums the more I want one.
To begin with, a dog is not mad. you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I am mad.

cyberwench

Post by cyberwench » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:34 pm

OceanSoul wrote:So here be my piercings:

Right ear: Industrial, 4 lobe

Finally bought a new industrial bar and I love it :D My ears aren't stretched, tis a fake one in the pic.
I love that industrial bar, where did you get it?

ANNloses

Post by ANNloses » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:12 pm

[Tank] wrote:ANNloses that septum suits you perfectly.

What size is it?

The more I see well-done septums the more I want one.
It is a 12g! I actually hope to go up at least one more size.

CancerHybrid

Post by CancerHybrid » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:31 pm

ANNloses wrote:Image
you look really good with your septum done, you should wear it down more often :i1:
*Manda*

Return to “Show Off - Everything Else”