Show off your piercings

Make-up, Outfits etc.
Forum rules
Any show offs - not hair related - go here!

1) You must keep posts PG13.
2) If your pics are likely to be considered a little 'saucy' (sexy / suggestive shots are fine- so long as they are arty!) put NOT WORK SAFE/ NWS in your title.
3) When replying to a post, remember this is NOT the critique section.
4) Comments like " I love your eyes/ my god you are hot" are not helpful! Include them but please comment on the item/s being shown off too!
5) This Show Off section is only for showing off non hair related products, not making sales. Please make no references to eBay, A and P, or any kind of sales. You may offer the same item for sale in A and P, but no cross linking between A and P and Show Off. Show Off should be a place to comment and encourage each other; we don't want Show Off to become a billboard for sellers.
MrsEss

Re: Show off your piercings

Post by MrsEss » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:35 am

yeah, you've gotta buy two.

I don't have em in right now - I'd probably only wear them "on special occasions" :P
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

Aricyn

Post by Aricyn » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:10 am

Ive had a few over the years, tongue nose belly
but this is all i have left atm, two in each ear and my lip
after i took this i realised the stupid loop wasnt even sitting right.. bleh whatever
excuse the wierd expression lol

if i ever get the balls id love to get a bar across my bridge but im not sure if i will haha
<3

night_wolf

Post by night_wolf » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:03 pm

stinamoo wrote:I love wearing glass, but I usually wear glass plugs instead of hanging designs because at my size (8g) I worry that the hanging designs are really fragile. Beautiful, but I wouldn't want to get it tangled in a top I was taking off or something. I've only worn my luciferins since I got them though.
When they are that thick I think Dreadstar would have to drop them onto a hard floor or something.

I love those spirals, I had my eye on a version on bodyartforms a few months ago, but I only have one lobe stretch as I don't want the other doing so it looks a bit odd to have hanging stuff.

MadamRooRoo

Post by MadamRooRoo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:20 pm

hi ladies....some lovely pics here i must say.

would any of you ladies mind if i used some of ur gorge pics as part of my up and coming art project????? its based on body mods.

as the minuite im just looking at all the different types out there and need some pics for research.

let me know if you dont mind xxx
I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less - Eddie Izzard

Letty

Post by Letty » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:35 pm

woopy woop, here's me at 18mm :)

When death sleeps, it dreams of you.

catcall

Post by catcall » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:44 pm

This pic shows 3 piercings of 11. I also got both nipples, stretched earlobes (10 mm) and 4 standardsize in my left ear.
I support kinky sex, abnormal thought and beer before noon.

VixenSingsBlack

Post by VixenSingsBlack » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:41 am

stinamoo wrote:I love wearing glass, but I usually wear glass plugs instead of hanging designs because at my size (8g) I worry that the hanging designs are really fragile. Beautiful, but I wouldn't want to get it tangled in a top I was taking off or something. I've only worn my luciferins since I got them though.
I'm at a 10g, even smaller than you, but I've never had trouble with hanging glass jewelry on my ears. They get caught up sometimes, but none have ever broken. I step on them sometimes, even drop them in the shower. They're all still together and happy :)

TO ADD: Luciferins FTW!

Flower In Furs

Post by Flower In Furs » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:40 am

my two vert lebrets nose and dermal

this is what my face looks like now! need to get my cheeks downsized bad!
unicorn unity

ViolentDelights

Post by ViolentDelights » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:47 pm

So Im thinking about getting my outter labia pierced but Im kinda scared..... :shock:

Stormith

Post by Stormith » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Cheeks, septum, and microdermal.

I need more, I love face bedazzling :]

Flower In Furs

Post by Flower In Furs » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:26 am

stormith i think we have the same taste in peircings! i had all the same ones as you at one point :)
now the only thing we have the same is cheeks, but i do adore my cheek peircings!
unicorn unity

Stormith

Post by Stormith » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:09 pm

Cheek piercings are the best! They're the first ones I got, the day I turned 18 tehe.

Just got double lip today :] I have an addiction...

Flower In Furs

Post by Flower In Furs » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:50 pm

That's okay because i have a piercing and tattoo adiction, it consumes all my monies >.< hehe
Did your cheek piercings take very long to heal? Mine have been causing such problems :/ I am keeping them though!! I'm very stubborn, everyone in my town thinks they are crazy and will never heal, but i will show them!! haha! :p
unicorn unity

Stormith

Post by Stormith » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:48 am

I haven't had any consistent problems, but I find that when I get sick...so do my piercings, as gross as that sounds. So every once and a while I'll get a bad cold and my cheeks will be all gross and feel like they did before they healed. I swear by bactine and mouthwash, I just use a steady regiment of both to keep all my jewelry clean.

ViolentDelights

Post by ViolentDelights » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:44 pm

Storsmith- How was your microdermal as far as healing? I really want one but I was told the only was keep it from pushing out is to wear a bandaid over it for a month. And even then its still a fight...

Stormith

Post by Stormith » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:32 am

I wore a band-aid over it for a week, as advised by my piercer. He's been piercing for 15 years and does a great job with all my piercings so I trust him. I've only had it about a month, but it only hurts if I like...snag it on something, like a facecloth, which is normal. No bruising problems or bleeding.

Orpheus Faust

Post by Orpheus Faust » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:03 pm

So, I've been on a facial piercing spree of sorts, as I'm about to liberate myself from a dead end food service job I've worked for a few years. I've come to realize I've gotten piercings to deal with crappy stuff in my life; I got my bridge pierced when one of my best friends from my roller derby league fell off her roof and was critically injured(we were going to get pierced together, my bridge, her septum), I got the cheek piercings when her condition got worse. Anyways, enough of life story time!

This was a random webcam photo after derby practice, so sorry for my sweaty face and messy hair/makeup. Everything visible but my ears were done at Slave to the Needle, in Ballard(which is near Seattle). The Slave to the Needle Ballard location is an amazing shop I recommend to anyone in the Seattle area; their piercing and tattoo artists are amazing. My ears are at a 5/8, I know I need to get plugs soon :\. I'm probably going a size bigger, though.

I also plan to get a vertical labret done as soon as I pay off my credit card. I also have my nipples and VCH done.

cherrygloom

Post by cherrygloom » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:26 am

Got my medusa done! Got the stupid long bar in it at the moment. I look like I have an antenna :lol:

Twiggy

Post by Twiggy » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:57 pm

just got my septum done :)
<<Giggles, Lollipops && Firearms>>

Cyan1deCandy Dreads

Stormith

Post by Stormith » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:52 am

I'm pokey.

MoonCake

Post by MoonCake » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:48 pm

when I had my cheeks pierced a year ago.I will be getting them back soon as well has my snake bites(maybe)

emmyk89

Post by emmyk89 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:51 pm

I'd love to have more piercing but i can't stand pain! I had my nose done that hurt so much but it unfortunetely healed up as it fell out! (I was gutted after all that pain lol I wudnt get it done again because of the pain) so I got my lip done (bottom centre) and it stung but in the week afterwards I kept catching it etc but kept it in... but had to take it out after a few months because it wore my gum down and started to really hurt it :( I had my rook done which was soooooo painful because when she put the needle and the piercing tube thing in it fell out so she had to push the bar through herself - she was pushing pretty hard n it seemed to take forever! I don't have that in either anymore because it never stopped being painful (had it in for 6 months and it was still painful to lie on/touch)
Do they not numb it anymore? Xxx

PlasticHair

Post by PlasticHair » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:09 pm

Used to have my nose done, until it fell out whilst I was on holiday in Malta and didn't think to bring any spare's as it was quite new and still healing. By the time i'd got a new one it had closed up it was about 2 days later >_< Shame.

I got the anti-eyebrow pierced when i went to get a medusa as a spare of the moment thing, but then found that i couldn't get that because my lip 'web' comes down too far or something, so opted for that instead. I prefer peculiar piercings.

=^_^=

HairAndStuff

Post by HairAndStuff » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:56 am

To date I only have my Monroe, lip (which I did myself :? ), tongue, and bellybutton. I really want either cheeks or anti eyebrows but my husband, knowing me and being a professional piercer at one time, knows how easily I scar and is "afraid of me ruining my pretty face". I really want anti eyebrows thought ^_^
"I was making someone more portable and found maybe 30 dollars in pennies in their stomach. People are sick." - Jhonen V.
Hair & Stuff.com - Like H&S on FaceBook

guest123

Post by guest123 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:15 pm

*deleted*
Last edited by guest123 on Sat May 09, 2015 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Show Off - Everything Else”