show off you pets here!!

Make-up, Outfits etc.
Forum rules
Any show offs - not hair related - go here!

1) You must keep posts PG13.
2) If your pics are likely to be considered a little 'saucy' (sexy / suggestive shots are fine- so long as they are arty!) put NOT WORK SAFE/ NWS in your title.
3) When replying to a post, remember this is NOT the critique section.
4) Comments like " I love your eyes/ my god you are hot" are not helpful! Include them but please comment on the item/s being shown off too!
5) This Show Off section is only for showing off non hair related products, not making sales. Please make no references to eBay, A and P, or any kind of sales. You may offer the same item for sale in A and P, but no cross linking between A and P and Show Off. Show Off should be a place to comment and encourage each other; we don't want Show Off to become a billboard for sellers.
Zombiæ

Re: show off you pets here!!

Post by Zombiæ » Mon May 30, 2011 10:56 am

ooh, the baby chinchilla's are adorable <3
♥ ♫ Yo ho ho and a bottle of RAM ♫ ♥

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Mon May 30, 2011 3:27 pm

Its nebus birthday in a few days (they grow up so fast :c) and I got him a birthday shirt. I feel like he's my kid- he used to love the sweaters I got for him and now he hates it when mommy dresses him :roll:

Its hilarious in person because all his fluff poofs out either end, so he had a tiny skinny long body and then a lions mane :lol:
"Distant beavers sound the alarm"

"Its not stylish if you look witty."

Sugarfalls

Post by Sugarfalls » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Our babies are now starting to fluff up!

FrankenBabe

Post by FrankenBabe » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Sugarfalls wrote:Our babies are now starting to fluff up!
:3 that is wicked cute!

Im so excited, im getting Sugar Gliders! Sooo going to post pics after they come.

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:01 am

they grow up so fast! :) Super super cute!

Ohhh, sugar gliders. Many a day was spent explaining to people that no, they are not squirrels, and no, you can not feed them hamster food, and no, you may certainly not keep them in a hamster cage. :roll: They are super awesome though, you must be excited :D Can't wait to see pics.

FrankenBabe

Post by FrankenBabe » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:27 am

poxabomination wrote:they grow up so fast! :) Super super cute!

Ohhh, sugar gliders. Many a day was spent explaining to people that no, they are not squirrels, and no, you can not feed them hamster food, and no, you may certainly not keep them in a hamster cage. :roll: They are super awesome though, you must be excited :D Can't wait to see pics.
oh I am :3 ive never owned them, but ive done hours of research on them and i understand all their misconseptions etc.

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:31 am

FrankenBabe wrote:

oh I am :3 ive never owned them, but ive done hours of research on them and i understand all their misconseptions etc.
thats great :) I've never owned them either, haha, I just had to learn pretty much everything I possibly could about them in about two weeks. I don't know about where you live, but here the problem is this.. company, if you can call it that, that sells them at the malls. They call them "sugar bears" so that when people go home to look them up, they end up at their website. They separate the babies from the mothers too soon and give people heat rocks to make up for it, they put them in cages about 10 sizes too small and tell people they're perfectly fine on a diet of just pellets (no fruit, no insects, just basically hamster food) and they basically just give out horrible information. People would buy them, not realize how much care they needed, and then they'd give them all to the pet store I worked at because they realised they couldn't afford the time and money. I got a crash course in sugar gliders :lol: We had like 7 at a time before. The company travels so it happens like once a year in a sugar glider explosion then it dies down.. they probably travel to avoid angry people :roll: It just pisses me off so much.

iamdolleyes

Post by iamdolleyes » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:00 pm

oh my god! that's so horrible...isn't that sort of thing covered by animal cruelty laws? People are such jerks!

On topic, here's my fat...er...cat ;)
i like my coffee black
just like my metal

liz

Post by liz » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Letty wrote:Our foster greyhound Bob! He's a massive ex race dog, 35kg and is 6 years old.

He's so beautiful, makes me miss my greyhound, they are such lovely dogs.
http://www.lizsterry.com http://www.facebook.com/SterryArt
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." -mm

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:07 pm

iamdolleyes wrote:oh my god! that's so horrible...isn't that sort of thing covered by animal cruelty laws? People are such jerks!

On topic, here's my fat...er...cat ;)
This picture is absolutely adorable. He looks like he's contentedly floating through space :lol:

MrsEss

Post by MrsEss » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:32 pm

Hammy
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

iamdolleyes

Post by iamdolleyes » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:00 pm

poxabomination wrote:
This picture is absolutely adorable. He looks like he's contentedly floating through space :lol:
incoming new nickname...goodyear blimp cat!
yea she uses that one back toe to anchor herself. we actually have a game we play (bf and i) where we count the number of curlies....max 5 of 5..and if there are not enough curlies we ask for more until she gets belly rubs. this was a 3/5 curly.
uh, maybe i should join the crazy cat person thread! :lol:

DSM..such a cute hammie! I used to have hamsters, and my old kitty was buddies with them. so cute, he didn't realize they were 'food' :lol:
i like my coffee black
just like my metal

FrankenBabe

Post by FrankenBabe » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:38 pm

poxabomination wrote:
FrankenBabe wrote:

thats great :) I've never owned them either, haha, I just had to learn pretty much everything I possibly could about them in about two weeks. I don't know about where you live, but here the problem is this..
i think most companys that sell sugar gliders have to travel because they wont/cant sell them in pet shops? I hate that people just by them for their looks. Ive heard of a lot of places doing the same thing. Ive heard they call them "sugar bears" because when they get scared they stand on their hind legs and screech/"roar" like a bear. Im really looking forward to being able TO feed them fruit and veggies.... and not just enjoying their cuteness >////<

Gracey

Post by Gracey » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Oh. Fat cat is wonderful, she really made me happy.
What, that? It's a spade.

Gracey xx
Formerly known as Woolhairhabbit

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:56 am

I'm tempted to crappily Photoshop fat cat onto a bunch of different backgrounds... hmmm :lol:

And i think most pet stores don't sell them because they're just too much responsibility and expensive to keep properly in large enough amounts to make a profit, where hamsters can be kept in ten gallon tanks and sold en masse for three bucks each :roll: , but there are breeders in a lot of places that do it responsibly. And when they start "crabbing" they sound nothing like bears to me :lol: it's a hellish screaming NREE NREE NREE NREE. Quite scary though! :lol: and teeth like litte needles, but it doesn't hurt to bad, it feels similar to having your finger pricked for a blood test. I wish I could have one but it'll be a long time before I have enough spare time :/ its hard for me to resist the urge to buy a rat right now. boo!

LittlePinkFaery

Post by LittlePinkFaery » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:57 pm

my boys holding hands :)

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:11 pm

:shock: .... AWWWWWWWWW

blu3linn

Post by blu3linn » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:29 pm

frenchi love! they are my little snorey-pigs! here's some pics of Pixie

i am sleepy, yet still protecting my octopus!

FrankenBabe

Post by FrankenBabe » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Just got them on Saturday from a Ringling graduate none less :) .
Meet Lily and Severus

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:27 am

eeeeeeeee! *claps excitedly* you got them! They're sooooo cute, I am jealous! Are they super fun?

rivetlicker_

Post by rivetlicker_ » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:49 am

My half brother has a french bulldog that looks exactly like your Pixie! Haven't met the little bugger yet, his name is Wilbur hehe.

kittyno84

Post by kittyno84 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:21 am

Aww I love sugar gliders!

FrankenBabe

Post by FrankenBabe » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:21 pm

poxabomination wrote:eeeeeeeee! *claps excitedly* you got them! They're sooooo cute, I am jealous! Are they super fun?

well ive only had them three days and im working on bonding with them, which is quite difficult and takes a lot of time. but yes, they are still lots of fun, and i can not resist smilling everytime i see em :3

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:28 pm

do they do the "scary" barking growling noise at you? I can't help but think its absolutely adorable even though they're trying to be scary :3 nawww, I'm so jealous!

FrankenBabe

Post by FrankenBabe » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:36 pm

poxabomination wrote:do they do the "scary" barking growling noise at you? I can't help but think its absolutely adorable even though they're trying to be scary :3 nawww, I'm so jealous!
only a little, when i wake them. :3 they are sooo cute.

Return to “Show Off - Everything Else”