Halloween costumes

Make-up, Outfits etc.
Forum rules
Any show offs - not hair related - go here!

1) You must keep posts PG13.
2) If your pics are likely to be considered a little 'saucy' (sexy / suggestive shots are fine- so long as they are arty!) put NOT WORK SAFE/ NWS in your title.
3) When replying to a post, remember this is NOT the critique section.
4) Comments like " I love your eyes/ my god you are hot" are not helpful! Include them but please comment on the item/s being shown off too!
5) This Show Off section is only for showing off non hair related products, not making sales. Please make no references to eBay, A and P, or any kind of sales. You may offer the same item for sale in A and P, but no cross linking between A and P and Show Off. Show Off should be a place to comment and encourage each other; we don't want Show Off to become a billboard for sellers.
Ogichi

Halloween costumes

Post by Ogichi » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:05 am

I'm not sure if it's ok to start a new thread, but here I go. :P
Post photos of your halloween costumes & set ups!

It's still a bit early, but we started to celebrate on this weekend, as there was a local Halloween-themed rave. What a fine excuse to use certain kinds of garments in the dark club... xD First time putting on cyberlox and all, and I'm kind of proud to have saved them, so we took many photos! (They were in a pretty bad shape.) And almost all of them were too blurry, except for this one...after some touch up tho.

I'll throw a legit party for my friends in the next weekend, and have another go, with a different costume. :)
Now go ahead and show photos of yourselves!

Return to “Show Off - Everything Else”