Hair accessories and steampunky goodness

Make-up, Outfits etc.
Forum rules
Any show offs - not hair related - go here!

1) You must keep posts PG13.
2) If your pics are likely to be considered a little 'saucy' (sexy / suggestive shots are fine- so long as they are arty!) put NOT WORK SAFE/ NWS in your title.
3) When replying to a post, remember this is NOT the critique section.
4) Comments like " I love your eyes/ my god you are hot" are not helpful! Include them but please comment on the item/s being shown off too!
5) This Show Off section is only for showing off non hair related products, not making sales. Please make no references to eBay, A and P, or any kind of sales. You may offer the same item for sale in A and P, but no cross linking between A and P and Show Off. Show Off should be a place to comment and encourage each other; we don't want Show Off to become a billboard for sellers.
Katedra-Obscura

Hair accessories and steampunky goodness

Post by Katedra-Obscura » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:16 pm

Hi ladies and gents, it's been a while since I've been able to update, but I have been busy. I thought i'd just show off some of the accessories I've been making, mostly
tentacles, some a little more steampunk.

I'll start off with the steam.

This is a showcase of a few items still a work in progress. a large cog which is now a necklace, the jusa symbol which is totally experimental and lots of pocket watch
style pendants.

This is another showcase piece
there is a filigree pendant, a heart pendant (sold) a few coffins one large one smaller, which do make really cute rings but I'm working on a pendant idea too. the other
little flowers and roses are spares, if anyone wants these I'm happy to ship some out for your own projects..

talking about spares..

I've been making cogs too.. again let me know if you want any. I'm not selling em I just have made so many!!

This is a light autmn tentacle pendant. it's a bit bigger than I usually make, I think I went crazy on the ole colour mixing.

Now my glory! they will start appearing in my shoppe tentacle flora hair clips and devil tongues, yep they ar pierced and have real jewellery in them!! I am still looking
for someone to model one or two of these for me, the pink one was an order but if you have a request and I can get pictures then I'd be really happy for someone to
help me out!

This is an example of the clip on some of my natty dreads

I finally sold my eyeball and made up a new joker tentacle for Ella, there is a HP Lovecraft coffin pendant in the box too but he's quite stealthy!

Steampunk ear stretcher, this was a mock for Denice's 12mm stretcher.

Candy heart hair clips, these are quite small but they look mamoth in this instragram pic! custom colour candy but alas it's all used up now :(

Halloween bat hair clips I love these and I can't wait to make some more in red and green beacuse you can't not have bats at christmas!

Tentacle sealife pendant, I've started to incorporate shells into my work now.

as requested tentacle dread beads! well spirals.. you get the idea, this was my first batch of random colours I've made some up for some modells but no pics yet, a few
have gone out as gifts and i think they are ok.. no breakage reports yet!?

oops more steamy diesel victorian macabre stuff, a set of three coffin pendants

and finally another time steamy inspired pendant it got a gold/shell/cream background but it doesn't show so well in this pic.

PHEW! I'm done..
Lakisha
Implexus Hair Modification : http://www.implexus.co.uk
Morbid * Nostri * Obscura * Nocti * Esoteric
Now on Tumblr http://occultobscura.tumblr.com/

thecutealternative

Re: Hair accessories and steampunky goodness

Post by thecutealternative » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Awesome stuff, I can't even pick a favourite!

Katedra-Obscura

Re: Hair accessories and steampunky goodness

Post by Katedra-Obscura » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Aw thanks your too kind :D
Lakisha
Implexus Hair Modification : http://www.implexus.co.uk
Morbid * Nostri * Obscura * Nocti * Esoteric
Now on Tumblr http://occultobscura.tumblr.com/

Return to “Show Off - Everything Else”