Bone Jewelry and other stuff *pic heavy*

Make-up, Outfits etc.
Forum rules
Any show offs - not hair related - go here!

1) You must keep posts PG13.
2) If your pics are likely to be considered a little 'saucy' (sexy / suggestive shots are fine- so long as they are arty!) put NOT WORK SAFE/ NWS in your title.
3) When replying to a post, remember this is NOT the critique section.
4) Comments like " I love your eyes/ my god you are hot" are not helpful! Include them but please comment on the item/s being shown off too!
5) This Show Off section is only for showing off non hair related products, not making sales. Please make no references to eBay, A and P, or any kind of sales. You may offer the same item for sale in A and P, but no cross linking between A and P and Show Off. Show Off should be a place to comment and encourage each other; we don't want Show Off to become a billboard for sellers.
synthetic-creature

Bone Jewelry and other stuff *pic heavy*

Post by synthetic-creature » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:31 pm

So heres some of my 2012 collection.. I haven't really made much jewelry in the past 3 years (since i've had kids) and I also finally opened a new etsy account... which might not seem like a big deal, but its been a long time... and Please let me know if you like OR hate something.. Critique is always welcome... Also.. I've had an issue with my ideas being stolen, if you see anything oddly similar on the web please let me know! ^.^
**Cruelty free bone collections**

At any rate I hope you like what I've done so far.

True key Necklace
Raw Turqoise stones, Skeleton keys and some femur bones in a vile. Wish a bow clasp.

Sparrow Ring
Shaved Vertebra

Wonder Necklace
Functioning Locket, Viled Sparkles mixture, Deep drop crystal weighted back (which i couldnt photograph for crap), Vintage Chains.. all but the black are anyway and a key/lock clasp.

Vintage Death Necklace
Vintage Pearl Strands, Rodent skull in the flower and vertebra Beading.

Bitten Necklace
Black chain, red immitation pearls and vertebra beading.

Pink Revolt Necklace
5 tiers of baby pink chains attached to rib bone

Miss.Taken Necklace
Rodent Femur with Vertebra and crystal beading weighted Latch to prevent turning & Twisting. Gothic cross with tri-layered tiny chains. Actual necklace is a disection and rebuild of a vintage strand.

Knee Cap Braclet
Black Lace and Studded Knee Cap. Hand Placed pyramids & decor .Filed for comfort and reinforced with screwed in band.

All that Glitters Necklace
Small rib with 3 femurs hanging from it surrounded by hand place strings of CZ square cuts

Stranded Necklace
All vintage chains ...5 layers attached to a single. Hook latch with vintage beading and vertebra

The Harvest Necklace
Multi Layered Black and Vintage Gold Necklace. Hand Decorated and Preserved Skull, Feather Base, Black Bead work.

Hand of Death Necklace
Hand Molded FIMO clay, with metallic paint job. Black ribbon bow, lace covered plastic gems

Purple Royale
Chandelired Chain work, smokey glass beads & Purple Glass beads. fixed to a rib bone.

Pink Rock Set
Vertebra and Top Right Mandible with Austrian Crystal

Lace Appeal
Hand Knotted Chain Detail, imitation Lace lay ...Glass Main Bead and 3 Sworvoski Crystals

These aren't a part of the collection.. just somethings i did for a friend.. but it relates lol... and he wanted the vials empty in case you're wondering.

THANKS FOR LOOKNG
..::Creature::..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[BoNe jEwElRy By CrEaTuRe ]

MrsEss

Re: Bone Jewelry and other stuff *pic heavy*

Post by MrsEss » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:30 pm

Miss taken is my favourite out of all of them. I like the painted bones, some nice details.

I might be a little picky, but it's vial, not vile. Also, if you're selling them as brand new, unworn (I'm assuming) then would the purchaser receive a different necklace/earrings etc as you've posed in them, so technically they'vw been worn. Might be worth taking some arty shots of them in books, on dressers, mirrors etc instead. Just a thought :)
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

synthetic-creature

Re: Bone Jewelry and other stuff *pic heavy*

Post by synthetic-creature » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:42 am

Thats an excellent idea (the pictures). *rubs chin* and thanks for the correction. ^.^
I use an old outside swing for some... but not all.. books are a good idea. I got some real old ones (imma collector) that would actually suit the feel... Thank you!
..::Creature::..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[BoNe jEwElRy By CrEaTuRe ]

Return to “Show Off - Everything Else”