McBride and fullback Henry Hyn

Forum rules
If it is fake hair related it goes in here!
1) Nice clear pic of the hair- we are not particularly interested in cam whoring - you want to show yourself off - put it in the gallery for 'everything else'.
2) When commenting - please be more OT than "wow you are freakin' hot!" We all like to be told we are hot mamma's - but mention the hair too!
3) Please don't be horrified if people give you helpful criticism. If you give criticism, please do so respectfully.
4) If you would like to NOT hear criticism, please say so.
5) If you are specifically looking to refine your technique, please post it in the "Critique" section (under Advice & Know How) so we can help be extra picky. ;)
6) The Show Off section is only for showing off hair, not making sales. Please make no references to eBay, A and P, or any kind of sales. You may offer the same item for sale in A and P, but no cross linking between A and P and Show Off. Show Off should be a place to comment and encourage each other; we don't want Show Off to become a billboard for sellers.
lw789

McBride and fullback Henry Hyn

Post by lw789 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:01 am

TORONTO - It was very early in the Maple Leafs tenure of Jonathan Bernier and he had noticed that his new goaltending coach, Rick St. Croix, was lingering quietly in the background, doing his best to thoughtfully calibrate an assessment without much interference. "At one point, I told him Rick, You need to tell me things that you see that Im doing wrong," Bernier recalled in conversation with the Leaf Report. "Some goalies dont like to get judged or anything like that, but I like to know where Im at in my game. I like when the goalie coach will push me to get better." No single aspect of the Leafs season at the midway point has been quite as reliable, and at times brilliant, as that of the goaltending. And the quiet, driving and highly influential presence behind the recently found success is the 58-year-old St. Croix, now in his second season with the team. Between Bernier and 25-year-old James Reimer, the Toronto tandem ranks fourth in the NHL with a .924 save percentage - after finishing seventh-best last season - and third-best with an even stingier .942 mark at even-strength - of critical importance considering the bloated number of shots the team has allowed this season. Years of futility, which plagued the Leafs crease following the departure of Ed Belfour (see table below), are finally being forgotten under St. Croix, who captured a Stanley Cup with Belfour in Dallas in 1999 and found later success with the Vancouver and Winnipeg organizations. "He really understands the position because he played it," Reimer told the Leaf Report of St. Croix, who played in the NHL with the Leafs and Flyers, "and thats really valuable." The goalie coach is equal parts teacher, motivator and therapist, a sounding board for the games most solitary position, a leaning post in times of turmoil and success. "A goalie coach is a resource to help the goaltender in his area of need and it might be off the ice, it might be on the ice, it might be just going post to post, it might be how he reads the game, maybe its stuff related to flexibility," said St. Croix, shortly after he replaced Francois Allaire as the teams goaltending coach in the fall of 2012. "Im a resource to help them become a better version of themselves." He has found quick success in that regard where his predecessor could not. Dubbed at one point by former Leafs President and GM Brian Burke as "the best goaltending coach on the planet," Allaire, who owns two Stanley Cup rings, never found much success during his three years in Toronto. His rigid style of goaltending - a blocking approach that was highly successful in the slower pre-lockout era - rarely translated into fewer goals against with the Leafs. It also allowed for little in the way of creativity or athleticism. [Allaire is currently working as the goaltending coach for the Avalanche, where has rediscovered considerable early success with Semyon Varlamov and former Leaf Jean-Sebastien Giguere.] St. Croix, in definite contrast, employs a considerably more accommodating approach to the position, a hybrid style that is dependent on accentuating the strengths of the individual. "I think with his style of coaching maybe theres more flexibility in there, a little less rigidity," said Reimer, an Allaire loyalist who is careful not to compare the two coaches. "You can play around with stuff a little bit more maybe [under St. Croix]. Maybe it allows you to be a little bit more athletic." "Its all your style of play and hell see your game and see those little things that will affect your game and itll be different than what he might tell Bernier in essence." Bernier, who worked with the highly lauded Bill Ranford previously in Los Angeles, agrees that St. Croix is "pretty open on techniques" and will advise, rather than demand, his goaltender on potential tweaks for game situations. "He wont change my style, wont change my position - thats who I am," said Bernier, whose .938 even-strength save percentage ranks behind only Ben Bishop among regular NHL starters this season. Unlike Allaire, who could be unyielding in his approach to goaltending, St. Croix is intent on molding the shape of the individual to a better version of itself. Reimer, who finished eighth in the NHL in save percentage last season, his first with St. Croix, and sits 12th this season, concedes that his goalie coach has "just allowed whatever it is that makes me good to rise to the top per se". "Its like a skilled player being able to make a few mistakes," Reimer explained of the increased flexibility being afforded under St. Croix, who was not made available to be interviewed for this story. "If you tell him as soon as he gets across the red line that he has to dump the puck youre going to take away a bit of his [talent]. He might be a solid player and he might still be great, but when you allow [him] to cut back or toe-drag every now and again then something [special] comes out. With Ricky, I think maybe thats what its allowed me to do." Goaltender and goalie coach meet after every game to review that nights work, determined to assess the good and bad on video. St. Croix, in such situations, is looking not just at the individual goals allowed but at the bigger picture, intent on finding tendencies and trends that may need strengthening. "If you let in a goal here," Reimer said, "you look at it and say, Was it a freak thing? Did you do something wrong? And if it was, is it because we havent practiced it or is just because you made a mistake? Either way you work on it." Prior to games, he and the two goaltenders will assess the incoming opponent, trying to better understand how they generate offence and what situations may be on deck that night. In addition to the teaching and advisement is the equally important role of motivator and therapist. "Its funny that you say that because I think thats the biggest thing for a goalie coach," said Bernier. "Hes almost a therapist in a way just because hes there for you mentally and keeps you positive. You dont want to be too high or too low and hes there to help you find that right level of emotion." Bernier needed such a pick-me-up from St. Croix earlier in the year, the losses piling up in rapid succession for the Leafs despite continued performance in goal. And because he has a history of playing the position at the NHL level, St. Croix carries a certain credibility for his two young netminders, an understanding of the often solitary life in goal. "You can say stuff to him because hell understand," said Reimer, "whereas if you said it to somebody else [they] would be saying Oh my goodness, youre thinking that? but in the goalie world thats just normal." A big believer in the role of a goaltending coach, Bernier actually approached Leafs VP of Hockey Operations, Dave Poulin, early in the season and requested that St. Croix be with the NHL club more often. "I think its important as a goalie to have a goalie coach," Bernier said, "and talk to someone about [goaltending], bring your confidence up. He helps you to get that routine in your game and in practice which is really good. "Hes been really good mentally to keep me positive … And working on little things he sees in my game. I think more and more were going to get adjusted to each other, more comfortable. I think were making a big step." A look at the considerable leap in Toronto goaltending under St. Croix in the past two seasons. Season Save Percentage 2013-14 .924 2013 .917 2011-12 .901 2010-11 .907 2009-10 .896 2008-09 .887 2007-08 .897 Black Football Jerseys . -- Ben Bishop had a milestone game against one of the NHLs greatest goalies. Womens Football Jerseys .J. -- Travis Zajac of the New Jersey Devils took a lot of grief considering his scored the first of his career-best three goals just 12 seconds into a crucial game against the Florida Panthers. http://www.nflauthenticproshop.com/.m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Falcons by 3 1/2RECORD VS. Cheap Football Jerseys . PAUL, Minn. Wholesale Football Jerseys . Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The New York Giants secondary has gotten a lot stronger in the past couple of days, and so has their return game. A year after missing the playoffs for the second straight season, the Giants continued to be a player in free agency, signing cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, formerly with Denver. Terms of the contract were not immediately available. A person with knowledge of the deal also confirmed late Monday night that the Giants have reached an agreement with former Denver Broncos kick returner Trindon Holliday. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because Holliday has to pass physical Tuesday before the team will announce the move. Holliday returned a punt 81 yards for a touchdown in the Broncos 41-23 win over the Giants in the second week of last season. The deals come just a day after the Giants confirmed the signing of former Seahawks cornerback Walter Thurmond and Chiefs safety Quintin Demps. Rodgers-Cromartie and Prince Amukamara are probably penciled in as the starters at cornerback, with Thurmond, Jayron Hosley and Trumaine McBride backing them up. The safety spots will be just as strong with Antrel Rolle, Will Hill, Demps and Stevie Brown on the roster. Demps led the league in kickoff returns with a 30.1 yard average, while Holliday was sixth at 27.7 yards. Holiday was seventh in punt returns with an 8.5 yard average. The Giants have been very active since free agency started last week. They signed running back Rashad Jennings, guard Geoff Schwartz, re-signed free agent middlee linebacker Jon Beason and added former Ravens linebacker Jameel McClain.dddddddddddd They also re-signed running back Peyton Hillis, kicker Josh Brown, Stevie Brown, McBride and fullback Henry Hynoski. "The main thing, bringing in guys from Kansas City, Seattle, you can see what theyre doing, trying to bring guys that are going to come in and lead by example," said Rodgers-Cromartie, who started in the Super Bowl along with Thurmond. "Thats always a plus." A 2008 first round-draft choice and 2009 Pro Bowler, Rodgers-Cromartie is entering his seventh NFL season. He has also been with Arizona and Philadelphia, playing with Rolle while with the Cardinals. "He brought me in, took me under his wing and took care of me," Cromartie Rodgers said of Rolle. "So to be reunited with him is just a blessing. I know the things that hes done in his career and the man hes become. Thats going to be a help for me." Rodgers-Cromartie has played in 92 regular-season games with 75 starts and has started all nine post-season games in which he played. His career totals include 239 tackles (205 solo) and 19 interceptions. Rodgers-Cromartie joined the Broncos last season as a free agent and played in 15 regular-season games with 13 starts at right cornerback. He finished the season with 31 tackles (25 solo), a team-high 15 passes defenced, and tied for the Broncos lead with three interceptions, including one of an Eli Manning pass late in the second quarter in Denvers victory over the Giants at the Meadowlands on Sept. 15. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Return to “Hair Extension Show Offs”