Kiwi and grapefruit dreads.

Forum rules
If it is fake hair related it goes in here!
1) Nice clear pic of the hair- we are not particularly interested in cam whoring - you want to show yourself off - put it in the gallery for 'everything else'.
2) When commenting - please be more OT than "wow you are freakin' hot!" We all like to be told we are hot mamma's - but mention the hair too!
3) Please don't be horrified if people give you helpful criticism. If you give criticism, please do so respectfully.
4) If you would like to NOT hear criticism, please say so.
5) If you are specifically looking to refine your technique, please post it in the "Critique" section (under Advice & Know How) so we can help be extra picky. ;)
6) The Show Off section is only for showing off hair, not making sales. Please make no references to eBay, A and P, or any kind of sales. You may offer the same item for sale in A and P, but no cross linking between A and P and Show Off. Show Off should be a place to comment and encourage each other; we don't want Show Off to become a billboard for sellers.
Synthetik Ecstasy

Kiwi and grapefruit dreads.

Post by Synthetik Ecstasy » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:42 am

Just finished my 3rd order since being back in business again and I LOVE them! They remind me of Kiwi's and Grapefruit hence the subject 8-) Here are 12 DE black/pink candycane, 12 DE black/green candycane, 6 DE pink, 6 DE green, 10 DE in burgundy and 20 DE in black. I loved making these and the customer loved them :)

And next is an install I did on a lady local from me.. She had 60 DE Elysee Star dreads. Install only took me 1 and a half hours.. Styled into the crazy bun :) With the smile on her face, I think she was pleased :D

Will be posting another show off within the next week or so.. Have 3 more sets to do.. Fire transitionals, Pink and brown hair falls and then my own new set :D

Thanks for looking chaps x

MichelleBichos

Re: Kiwi and grapefruit dreads.

Post by MichelleBichos » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:35 am

I LOVE pink and green together - gorgeous work! :)

synthetic-creature

Post by synthetic-creature » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:19 am

pretty :i2:
..::Creature::..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[BoNe jEwElRy By CrEaTuRe ]

z0mbieface

Post by z0mbieface » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:28 pm

The pink and green set is tasty! ;)

Sharaya

Post by Sharaya » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:57 pm

I could taste candy and smell fruit just looking at these pics...now Im hungry...

Return to “Hair Extension Show Offs”