Recent works (A bit pic heavy)

Forum rules
If it is fake hair related it goes in here!
1) Nice clear pic of the hair- we are not particularly interested in cam whoring - you want to show yourself off - put it in the gallery for 'everything else'.
2) When commenting - please be more OT than "wow you are freakin' hot!" We all like to be told we are hot mamma's - but mention the hair too!
3) Please don't be horrified if people give you helpful criticism. If you give criticism, please do so respectfully.
4) If you would like to NOT hear criticism, please say so.
5) If you are specifically looking to refine your technique, please post it in the "Critique" section (under Advice & Know How) so we can help be extra picky. ;)
6) The Show Off section is only for showing off hair, not making sales. Please make no references to eBay, A and P, or any kind of sales. You may offer the same item for sale in A and P, but no cross linking between A and P and Show Off. Show Off should be a place to comment and encourage each other; we don't want Show Off to become a billboard for sellers.
CryptiquesBizarre

Recent works (A bit pic heavy)

Post by CryptiquesBizarre » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:46 am

Hey guys!

I have a few more dreads to show you guys. All from the past few months. Hope you enjoy.

Oh and just FYI, I used my phone's camera as it seems to have about the same quality and was handy.

This set is for San Japan in August. I haven't completed the entire set yet but it's definitely on it's way. I never did wrappy style dreads before and am pretty happy with how they turned out (of course if you have any tips to offer, PLEASE SHARE :])

Colors: Sky Blue, Chestnut Brown and Lime Green.

These are for my friend Julianne again. She wanted falls that represented Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. She chose the colors, length and the styles she wanted for each color. There's 30 on each fall.

Colors: Grapefruit (only 9), Turquoise, Lime Green, Yellow, Citrus Orange, Pure White (or Snow White) and Tomato Red.

So after watching many different tutorials and reading up some more on dread styles and techniques, I decided I would give it a go for blends and transitionals. My transitionals still ended up looking like blends, so I have a bit to go to get that down. Anyway, I loved the colors so much I decided to make a fall. (My sister made the bow for me to match).

Colors: Blond and Lime Green blends and Grapefruit and Blond blends.

(sorry for the odd angle pics... photobucket likes to rotate them for whatever reason...)
Thank you for looking!

MegaBat

Re: Recent works (A bit pic heavy)

Post by MegaBat » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:22 am

Those are all so lovely, I really like the colors you use and the smoothness of your dreads. The fall you made, with the bow is super cute, the curlies thrown in are a nice touch.

CryptiquesBizarre

Post by CryptiquesBizarre » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:45 pm

Thank you. ^-^ Ive actually started to trim the dreads with scissors to get rid of all the fuzzies.

los

Post by los » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Love the thickness and color choices on these, the blends in the last set are lovely too! =]

CryptiquesBizarre

Post by CryptiquesBizarre » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:17 pm

los wrote:Love the thickness and color choices on these, the blends in the last set are lovely too! =]
Thank you very much. :D

Return to “Hair Extension Show Offs”