Best straight extensions?

Forum rules
If it is fake hair related it goes in here!
1) Nice clear pic of the hair- we are not particularly interested in cam whoring - you want to show yourself off - put it in the gallery for 'everything else'.
2) When commenting - please be more OT than "wow you are freakin' hot!" We all like to be told we are hot mamma's - but mention the hair too!
3) Please don't be horrified if people give you helpful criticism. If you give criticism, please do so respectfully.
4) If you would like to NOT hear criticism, please say so.
5) If you are specifically looking to refine your technique, please post it in the "Critique" section (under Advice & Know How) so we can help be extra picky. ;)
6) The Show Off section is only for showing off hair, not making sales. Please make no references to eBay, A and P, or any kind of sales. You may offer the same item for sale in A and P, but no cross linking between A and P and Show Off. Show Off should be a place to comment and encourage each other; we don't want Show Off to become a billboard for sellers.
Pammila

Re: Best straight extensions?

Post by Pammila » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:49 pm

If you want the best straight extensions you should try http://labellecartel.com/product/natural-straight/ all of the hair is silky smooth and they even have curly and wavy hair! All of the extension styles dye well, can be flat ironed on high heat, trimmed, curled, washed, conditioned, and will last at least a year if you take care of them.

TantrumHairExtensio

Post by TantrumHairExtensio » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:19 pm

Tantrum Hair Extensions sell 100% Russian Hair extensions which come naturally straight. If you wish to curl them to add some waves then you can do this.

:D

Aangella

Post by Aangella » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:59 am

I was looking for the right hair extension for me, and I happened to see Ombre Body Wave hair at Knhair.com that helped styling my hair beautifully.

MarveenJoee

Post by MarveenJoee » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:40 pm

If you are looking for best hair extensions from top brands than check here http://coldfusionhairextensions.com/

obelesupply01

Post by obelesupply01 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:36 am

OBELE SUPPLY Seamless Extensions are lightweight. The Silicone Technology allow the extensions to lay flat against your scalp seamlessly. You no longer have to worry about the bulk or bulge common to traditional clip ins. Wear sleek styles without ease with the assurance of knowing they seamlessly blend with your own hair.

https://obelesupply.com/collections/the ... llection-1

Return to “Hair Extension Show Offs”