Dragoncave

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
kittiegothgirl

Dragoncave

Post by kittiegothgirl » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:57 pm

Anyone else have little eggs /hatchlings /dinos ?
show them off here and/or ask fo clicks ^^

my babies :

arent they cute ^^
btw, i've heard there are dino eggs aswell? anyone had one already or know how they look like :)

neonpixie

Re: Dragoncave

Post by neonpixie » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:32 am

yaaaay dragoncave! *geeks out*
I have these
eggs,
ImageImageImageImageImage
hatchlings,
ImageImage
adults,
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
(have a few duplicates- male and female of each type! I love breeding them)
frozen hatchlings- dragons Ive bred and kept!
ImageImageImage

there are dinos, four different types. if you'd like to see them look here - http://dragcave.net/user/tj09 thats the scroll of the chap who runs the site- he has one of everythin... the fogged ones are apparently some new dragons that he's relising soon!
*clicks for you*
Oscail mo shúile, Nìos mò, Èist è sin, Ar an tsáile snámha, Fol lol the doh fol the day...

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”