Infest

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
Moody108

Infest

Post by Moody108 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:09 am

who went to Infest this year?
i got home at about 3pm yesterday and fell asleep on the sofa curled up with my friend Joy lol. still feel a bit rough but it was such a good weekend!

who was your favourite band?
what did you buy?
post pics or links to photos
Never trust someone who's gonna live forever, they don't have enough to lose
Formerly known as kikky_lou

Amelia_G

Re: Infest

Post by Amelia_G » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:04 pm

I'm still recovering!
I had a fantastic, if very sleep deprived, time :D
I managed to miss most of the bands, talking to people outside. Spent faaarrrr too much money, as I had to buy new boots because mine were eating my poor feet >_< But at least I also have clothes & band shirts to show for it, as opposed to just a hangover :lol:

I failed a bit at photos, but what I did take are on myspace here.

Can't wait for next year!

Moody108

Post by Moody108 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:52 pm

ah yeh i looked at them last night, think i left a couple of comments. i f*cking hate lee chaos though! mine are here...http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... Id=2076740

+\\Ultra _Violet//+

Post by +\\Ultra _Violet//+ » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:26 pm

I had an amazing time! I'm so tired now though, it took us 12 hours to get there on friday and I never really recovered. My favourite bands were Grendel, Noisuf-X, Marsheaux and And One. It was probably the best organised festival I've ever been too, and I'm definitely going next year. I'm going to upload my photos at the weekend probably, there are loads!
formerly stormfaerie/Mel

Sakura

Post by Sakura » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:54 pm

kikky_lou wrote:ah yeh i looked at them last night, think i left a couple of comments. i f*cking hate lee chaos though! mine are here...http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... Id=2076740
I came over on sunday night and spent it with a few of the people in your photos, shame we didn't meet.
I love your hair.

SophistiKated_Hair

Post by SophistiKated_Hair » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:25 pm

I went over on the Saturday and my friend snuck me in because she's magic. Didnt really think much of the bands that were on ( and one etc) but it was nice to catch up with people i haven't seen in ages!
Kate Of SophistiKated Hair

-Glitsy-

Post by -Glitsy- » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:49 am

ended up only seeing 5 bands
spent most money on alcohol goodness
as the shops this year wasn't exactly the best
just about recovered from it :p

Moody108

Post by Moody108 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:40 am

I was dead to the world on saturday night! i was meant to have been with Joy (the gorgeous girl with red and blond hair) but i went to have a nap and ended up sleeping for 10 hours and missing all the afterpartys! serves me right for going a bit mad on friday night lol
Sakura wrote:
kikky_lou wrote:ah yeh i looked at them last night, think i left a couple of comments. i f*cking hate lee chaos though! mine are here...http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... Id=2076740
I came over on sunday night and spent it with a few of the people in your photos, shame we didn't meet.
I love your hair.

i didn't even look at the shops this year, had no money so i didn't want to torture myself! just said a quick hello to the people i knew running the stalls!

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”