The Gaming Thread

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
M1ssBehaved

Re: The Gaming Thread

Post by M1ssBehaved » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:16 am

sally wrote:I can't believe more people aren't into Fallout 3. I love that game so much, and am desperately waiting for Fallout: New Vegas to come out in October! Anyone watch any of the E3 conferences? Lots of exciting stuff coming very soon - lots of rubbish unfortunately, too (Microsoft, I'm looking at you...) What do you all think about this motion gaming malarkey?
I'm into Fallout 3. Still playing it and I had it pre-ordered and got it the day it came out. I'm onto my second game now and I've been playing it for 230 hours so far, thats with all the expansion packs and I'm still not anywhere near finished!

I too am eagerly awaiting New Vegas!

Have you played Fallout 2? It's pretty mean, and dare I say it a bit better than Fallout 3 when it comes to the story line...

tazzyface

Post by tazzyface » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:07 am

I'm eagerly waiting for the new Zelda game, Skyward Sword. I'm undecided about how I feel about the graphics at this point, but overall the game looks amazing! :D
More human than human

manchee

Post by manchee » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:12 am

hee hee another wow-er here. My main is a l80 night elf death knight. Trying to get the loremaster achievement done before cata comes out

In fact Im that much of a wow geek Ive just up graded my pc purely so i can get a better frame rate in dalaran!! :lol:

`Lush

Post by `Lush » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:38 pm

any of you wow nerds on sargeras hordeside?
actually, it doesn't matter what faction you're on i have an 80 on alliance as well. (I R HAS TANK 4 JOO)

^_^
"Our Doubts are our traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." -Shakespeare

`Lush

Post by `Lush » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:11 am

Any L4d2 players here?

I just bought it for PC (I was trying to hold out and get it for xbox when I get my xbox but i broke down and got it for PC)

my steam ID is xEevee

lets play some l4d2!
"Our Doubts are our traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." -Shakespeare

Hanrutmoe

Post by Hanrutmoe » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:28 am

Ah, I'm really into my games (well, it is my job!). I'm currently enjoying Final Fantasy XIII and Red Dead Redemption. I have a ton of games that need finishing though.

CancerHybrid

Post by CancerHybrid » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:38 am

does anyone play League of Legends (LoL)?
i am cancerhybrid on there
*Manda*

Peanutbuttersnak

Post by Peanutbuttersnak » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:28 am

Hanrutmoe wrote:Ah, I'm really into my games (well, it is my job!). I'm currently enjoying Final Fantasy XIII and Red Dead Redemption. I have a ton of games that need finishing though.

I love Final fantasy XIII!!!... my other half really wants red dead redemption, but its been sold out in all the gaming stores around.... sucks.... but he'll have to wait!!

Hanrutmoe

Post by Hanrutmoe » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:44 am

Peanutbuttersnak wrote: I love Final fantasy XIII!!!... my other half really wants red dead redemption, but its been sold out in all the gaming stores around.... sucks.... but he'll have to wait!!
Ah that's a shame, but at least it will be cheaper when he can get it! It's a very good game, I've got loads left to play though.

I was thinking of getting a l'cie brand tattoo, maybe on my hip like Vanille. I think they look real nice.

kittyno84

Post by kittyno84 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:21 am

I play Fallout3, its awesome! Also have far too many games on ps3/ds/psp but mainly play WoW

night_wolf

Post by night_wolf » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:00 pm

`Lush wrote:Any L4d2 players here?

I just bought it for PC (I was trying to hold out and get it for xbox when I get my xbox but i broke down and got it for PC)

my steam ID is xEevee

lets play some l4d2!
I've got it on xbox unfortunately, not a massive pc gamer! :(

I bought red dead a couple of days ago - in love with playing it online!

`Lush

Post by `Lush » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:06 pm

night_wolf wrote:

my steam ID is xEevee

lets play some l4d2!

i would MUCh rather play l4d2 on xbox. its by far my favorite FPS controller. I have better aim than on ps3 or pc even. But, the deal was so good and I had been going through zombie shooting withdrawls that I just bought it for pc.

it was 10 dollars! couldn't pass it up. lol

foximusprime

Post by foximusprime » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:46 pm

Literally just finished Mass Effect 2, awesome AWESOME game!!! It took around 33 hours maybe, the final bits seemed a bit easier than the first game but i thoroughly enjoyed it :-D now to get back to daylight and the outside world!
blah blah blah

night_wolf

Post by night_wolf » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:31 pm

`Lush wrote:
night_wolf wrote:

my steam ID is xEevee

lets play some l4d2!

i would MUCh rather play l4d2 on xbox. its by far my favorite FPS controller. I have better aim than on ps3 or pc even. But, the deal was so good and I had been going through zombie shooting withdrawls that I just bought it for pc.

it was 10 dollars! couldn't pass it up. lol
It's a shame because I think l4d2 is about £20 now, so about 30$ maybe a bit more, definitely worth getting it, the online seems to be better too, but I can't quite be 100% about that.

If anyone plays l4d or red dead my xbl is WolfyNE :) just leave me a message if you add me so I don't ignore you! :)

Bomber

Post by Bomber » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:09 pm

I am reinstalling WoW just because I want a Worgen when Cataclysm comes out.

Oh dear.

night_wolf

Post by night_wolf » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:27 pm

Bomber wrote:I am reinstalling WoW just because I want a Worgen when Cataclysm comes out.

Oh dear.
Pah, Goblins are where its at (I feel dirty saying that, but its needed.)

I can't even describe how sick of Worgens I'll be when Cataclysm comes out, I was going to get one but it'll be just as bad as when we got death knights.

Oh the horror.

Bomber

Post by Bomber » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:32 pm

I absolutely haaaaate Goblins, I always played Horde before but I just cannot even begin to rage about how much I hatehatehate Goblins.

night_wolf

Post by night_wolf » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Bomber wrote:I absolutely haaaaate Goblins, I always played Horde before but I just cannot even begin to rage about how much I hatehatehate Goblins.
Haha, you are betraying Horde for a wolf, tsk. Though lets face it, they do look better. :lol:

Bomber

Post by Bomber » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:47 pm

I like wolves :( Plus the concept art of them in their human form is pretty awesome!

I'll still have my beloved Belf Locks and Undead Rogues though

night_wolf

Post by night_wolf » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Bomber wrote:I like wolves :( Plus the concept art of them in their human form is pretty awesome!

I'll still have my beloved Belf Locks and Undead Rogues though
I'm definitely all for belfs after my hunter and paladin.

Have you heard the voices and jokes for worgens? Its quite saucy, on about locking each other up in their flirts, its amusing! :lol:

Bomber

Post by Bomber » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:16 pm

I haven't, haha. I haven't actually played for nearly a year and haven't heard anything so I'm massively behind the times with it all. I didn't even know they'd announced another add on game until yesterday.

night_wolf

Post by night_wolf » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Bomber wrote:I haven't, haha. I haven't actually played for nearly a year and haven't heard anything so I'm massively behind the times with it all. I didn't even know they'd announced another add on game until yesterday.
I'd check out Wow.com, it'll probably give you more reason to play, but it keeps pretty up-to-date with cataclysm stuff and personally I find it the easiest site to look at (a few friends check out other sites that are very lime green and not so easy on the eyes.)

tr1angl3

Post by tr1angl3 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:17 pm

my steam ID is xEevee

lets play some l4d2!

Me!! That's like my favorite game ever XD Add me on Steam, my ID is tr1angl3.

Any TF2 players in here?

Anyone who plays L4d, L4d2, TF2, or Shattered Horizons, add me please. I'm on almost every night.

Hanrutmoe

Post by Hanrutmoe » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:37 pm

I've just bought Transformers 3 War for Cybertron, still waiting for it to be posted though =(

Lately I've been playing a few tower defence iPhone/iPod games, mainly Plants vs. Zombies and Geodefence.

MrsEss

Post by MrsEss » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:01 pm

Hanrutmoe wrote:I've just bought Transformers 3 War for Cybertron

mainly Plants vs. Zombies
The OH has played T3 & regulalry plays PvsZ on steam. He's just bought me FFxiii, I've got xi too, but stupid backwards compatibilty of the ps3 annoys me, saying that though ffvii works on the ps3 :D

WIN
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”