~Recipe Corner~

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
Lorny

Re: ~Recipe Corner~

Post by Lorny » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:33 am

[Phexxie] wrote:im sorry to dive into this thread with no recipe to contribute...god, i feel like a spammer :s
i figured this was the best place to ask though...

can anyone recommend a few that are tasty, fill you up and above all HEALTHY

im desperately trying to lose my squishy belly, but no amount of exercise is going to help if i dont do the food side of things too

my problem is that im an extremely fussy eater
i hate fish, veg, red meat (unless its in a burger lol) and most other things that could be considered healthy
i literally wont touch veg in ANYTHING, ill pick it out! (though i will eat spinach and broccoli in cheese sauce if its chopped up tiny enough... though the cheese kind of makes the veg redundant!) and i only like fishcakes and fish fingers lol, the smell of fish offends me

ive tried looking online for 'fussy eater' recipes, but i dont think making a face on my plate from carrots and tomatoes is going to help me!

i also have a terrible sweet tooth... so low fat cake/biscuits/brownie etc recipes are very welcome :D
Try http://www.channel4.com/food/recipes/he ... self-thin/

It is healthier versions of foods and goodies. :)

Bomber

Post by Bomber » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:19 am

if you like milkshakes and things, then smoothies should be good?

you can bung anything in them (bearing in mind some combinations are better than others!) with a scoop or two of fat free yoghurt and away you go.

I am fond of raspberries, blueberries, apple, half a banana and a dollop of fat free yoghurt. You can put some honey in as well to sweeten it.

iamtheparty

Post by iamtheparty » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:25 am

Ooh, with smoothies, if you chuck a handful of spinach in there I swear to God you won't be able to taste it but it's full of good stuff like iron (if there's a vitamin-c rich fruit in your smoothie it'll make you able to absorb more of the iron in the spinach too :)) It might go a funny colour but I promise you won't taste it.
Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champagne when we thirstay.....

http://www.facebook.com/forgottennegatives

Flick

Post by Flick » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:16 am

Chuck in some cocao powder. Looks like chocolatey goodness. Tastes like chocolatey goodness. Is full of spinach and fruit goodness.

Love Bunny

Post by Love Bunny » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:45 pm

My Mediterranean Quiche!

I use a 11x8" 2inch deep rectangle roasting tin for this recipe, but you can easily adjust the quantities according to your own baking tray sizes :) I prefer larger thinner quiches to smaller deeper ones but its personal preference!

Ingredients

For pastry:

(half fat to flour rule as usual!)

Plain flour 400g
100g Butter soft and cubed
100g Vegetable Fat (I use trex)
(OR you could just use 200g of butter)
Water

For filling:

2/3 Large Eggs (preferably free-range organic! We like happy hens :) and happy hens make tasty eggs! )
Whole Milk (To determine the amount I crack the eggs into a measuring jug, whisk them up and whatever the measurement is, use the same amount of milk! so if you have 200ml of eggs use 200ml of milk - easy to rememeber!)
Dried Mixed Herbs
Handful of grated cheese

A few Sundried Tomatos
1 Red Pepper cut into strips
1 Red Onion cut into strips
Half a small courgette sliced

~You can do this with pretty much any filling, just use the eggs and milk as a base!

Method

Pastry-

Sive your flour into a mixing bowl and add your cubes of butter. With a knife cut the butter into the flour until its as cut and combined as you can get it with the knife. Now get your hands in :D ! Combine it as much as you can, once its finished it should have a light breadcrumby type texture. Now add around 3/4tbsp of cold water and fold it in with a knife. If it is still to dry to stick together add a little more water until it does. You do NOT want the mixture to be too wet. Only add enough so that it will stick into a ball. Once this is finished you should have a clean bowl and one ball of pastry! Now wrap the ball in some clingfilm and put it in the fridge for half an hour.

Filling-

While the pastry is chilling (haha!) you can prepare your vegetables and egg mixture. Chop and slice all your veg and put it to one side removing the waste (seeds/stalks etc). To prepare the egg mixture take your eggs and crack them into a measuring jug then mix them all up. Add the same volume of milk to the eggs along with a few shakes of mixed dried herbs and a handful of grated cheese and mix it all up again! You can also add a dollop of cream cheese too, this is entirely optional but LUSH :D

Making the quiche-

Set the oven to about 180c or gas mark 4/5

Now that your pastry is chilled, take it out of the fridge, lightly flour your surface and plonk your ball on and roll it with a rolling pin until you have a size big enough to line your tin which is about half a centimetre thick. Grease your tin then line it with the pastry and cut the overhanging edges off.

Add all your vegatables to the tin in a random fashion then pour over your egg mixture until it reaches just under the edge of the pastry!

Put your quiche into the centre of the oven and bake for 30 minutes (longer if it is deeper)

Voila :D gorgeous quiche!
~Jess ♥

International Secret Sweet & Savoury Swap! Sign Up HERE!

MrsEss

Post by MrsEss » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:55 pm

STARBUCKS SKINNY BLUEBERRY MUFFINS!!!!!!

Ok, so anyone who has had one, will know what i'm on about, these are heavenly

Found it online, will be attempting some in the next few days, thought I'd share:

3 cups unbleached flour
1 cup sugar
1 tablespn baking powder
1/2 teaspn salt
1 cup skim milk
2/3 cup applesauce or pureed pear or 1/3 cup melted margarine
2 egg whites
1 1/2 cup blueberries
vegetable oil spray

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.(190c, gas mark 5) Blend dry ingredients and set aside. Combine milk, apple or pear, egg whites and blend well. Add to the dry ingredients and mix with a fork until just blended. Gently fold in blueberries. Spoon batter into muffin tins lightly sprayed with vegetable oil. Bake until golden brown. Makes 12 muffins.

:D

(according to wiki 1 cup is the equivalent to 200g)
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

Flick

Post by Flick » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:45 am

Love Bunnys recipe reminded me of this recipe I have, that I used to love... I need to figure out a dairy free alternative. :(

Impossible Quiche

4 eggs
1/2 cup plain flour
1/2 cup grated cheese
1/2 cup melted butter
1 1/2 cups milk

Whatever vegies you like in quiche. I usually go an onion, a red capsicum (bell pepper) a carrot, a zucchini, put some colour in. :D But anything works...

Mix together, pour into a greased pan, put in a hot oven (220 degrees celsius) for half an hour (or until set and looks nice on top)

Keeps for a couple of days. I used to make it, eat a piece hot, then refridgerate and eat it for lunch cold for the next couple of days. Its so easy and yummy

Flick

Post by Flick » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:59 pm

Chicken and Pumpkin risotto. :D

400 grams Pumpkin, 2cm cubes
Leftover roast or barbeque chicken
1 cup Arborio rice
4 cups chicken stock
1/2 cup white wine
a brown onion
garlic
a tablespoon of butter
squeeze of lemon
cheese

Put your pumpkin in a saucepan with chicken stock, bring to the boil
Boil for 5 minutes, cover and set aside
melt the butter in a large frypan, then sautee the onion and a bit of garlic (up to you how much) for 2 -3 minutes
Throw in your rice, stir it round until everything is evenly mixed
put in your white wine and stir
when liquid is absorbed add 2 ladels of your chicken stock and pumpkin
when that liquid is completely absorbed add some more stock and pumpkin, and keep doing that until there is just a small amount of liquid left
taste your rice, if its cooked (not chewy at all) turn off the heat, stir through a handful or grated cheese (parmesan, cheddar, whatever) , chuck in your chicken, and squeeze some lemon in, mix it all up, then put a lid on your pan and rest it for 5 minutes.

Enjoy :) Its really easy and sooo yummy.

cyberloxshop

Post by cyberloxshop » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:25 am

Stephs Special Mexican Veggie Surprise!

It looks a lot better in real life -It's a fajita filling and makes a very good vegetarian Mexican! Eat with tortilla wraps, and cheeeeeesy jalopeno covered nachos! :D

I never measure the ingredients out, I think each person knows how much of a dish this simple would like.

Required for this tasty dish:

One large portion of Broccoli per person
One medium courgette
Small tin of sweetcorn
Large onion - chopped
Lots of tomatoes - chopped
Soft Cheese/Philadelphia tub - 300g

To taste - Garlic
Black Pepper
Old El Paso/Discovery Spice Mix
Grated Mozzarella

Basically, chop all the green veg up, boil it until done. Drain.
With the chopped onion and tomato, add them in with the veg along with the sweetcorn. Add garlic/Black pepper and spice mix to taste. Add the Phili.

Mix Well over a low-medium heat for a few minutes. You can add extra cheese here if you fancy it. Just remember it'll stick like hell to the pan if you do! :lol:

Put in to a bowl and enjoy with tortilla wraps and nachos!

If you try it, I'd love to hear what you think1 I have it every Friday and I love it!
Last edited by cyberloxshop on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.Cyberloxshop.co.uk - Hair supplies & Cyberlox galore!
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cyberloxshop - come say hi!
We love fake hair, bright colours and everything cyber! :D Oh and, lots of creating!

MrsEss

Post by MrsEss » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:15 pm

BROWNIES :D

• 250g unsalted butter
• 200g dark chocolate broken up
• optional: 50g chopped nuts
• 80g cocoa powder, sifted
• 65g plain flour, sifted
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 360g caster sugar
• 4 large free-range or organic eggs

Preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4. Line a 25cm square baking tin with greaseproof paper. In a large bowl over some simmering water, melt the butter and the chocolate and mix until smooth. Add the nuts, if you’re using them, and stir together. In a separate bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and sugar, then add this to the chocolate, and nut mixture. Stir together well. Beat the eggs and mix in until you have a silky consistency.

Pour your brownie mix into the baking tray, and place in the oven for around 25 minutes. You don’t want to overcook them so, The brownies should be slightly springy on the outside but still gooey in the middle. Allow to cool in the tray, then carefully transfer to a large chopping board and cut into chunky squares.
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Decimation Fashion
Tumblr

Pixie_Junk

Post by Pixie_Junk » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:25 am

[Phexxie] wrote:im sorry to dive into this thread with no recipe to contribute...god, i feel like a spammer :s
i figured this was the best place to ask though...

can anyone recommend a few that are tasty, fill you up and above all HEALTHY

im desperately trying to lose my squishy belly, but no amount of exercise is going to help if i dont do the food side of things too

my problem is that im an extremely fussy eater
i hate fish, veg, red meat (unless its in a burger lol) and most other things that could be considered healthy
i literally wont touch veg in ANYTHING, ill pick it out! (though i will eat spinach and broccoli in cheese sauce if its chopped up tiny enough... though the cheese kind of makes the veg redundant!) and i only like fishcakes and fish fingers lol, the smell of fish offends me

ive tried looking online for 'fussy eater' recipes, but i dont think making a face on my plate from carrots and tomatoes is going to help me!

i also have a terrible sweet tooth... so low fat cake/biscuits/brownie etc recipes are very welcome :D
I'm so sorry if this sounds blunt but I'd say mtfu and just get on with it. Your body needs good food! It may be a case of forcing yourself at first but your taste buds will adapt. It's bound to be a bit gross if you really aren't used to it but you'll be doing yourself so much good in the long run. Good luck with it- I hope you can beat the veg-block. :)
Thrillseeker, heartbreaker, shapeshifter

www.myspace.com/programmed_to_derail

starlotus

Post by starlotus » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:04 am

Hey ladies :) So I decided to start a blog of my original vegan recipes, because I keep having people on here and other sites ask me to share them and I figure it's easier to just blog them rather than posting in a million places. So here 'tis: http://vegan-fur-ninja.blogspot.com/

The recipes I'm posting are all my own creations, so I'm definitely interested in feedback from veggies and non-veggies alike. I use all whole-foods, try to give cooking tips and substitutions, and I'll also be reviewing vegan cookbooks, veg-friendly/natural/organic products, posting pointless pictures of my cats for sheer cute-ness factor, and probably rambling about random stuff occasionally as well :lol: Mostly recipes though, and there will be pics of all the food on there too because I know when I cook something new I like to know wtf it's supposed to look like in the end....

Just posted my first recipe up there tonight (tropical banana bread); more to come!

brandalynn

Post by brandalynn » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:05 pm

I found this recipe on http://www.allrecipes.com I didn't think it would turn out all that great, but we tried it and love it! It can easily go vegan with a few adjustments, also. I tried it using almond milk instead of cream and it gave the soup a really nice flavor.

*edited to add* some of the recipe reviews mention using coconut milk in place of cream, so that may be a yummy twist!

Pumpkin Curry Soup

Ingredients
2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds (optional)
2 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons curry powder
4 cups vegetable broth
1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin
1 1/2 cups half-and-half cream
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon white sugar
salt and pepper to taste

Directions
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Arrange pumpkin seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toast in preheated oven for about 10 minutes, or until seeds begin to brown.
2.Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Stir in flour and curry powder until smooth. Cook, stirring, until mixture begins to bubble. Gradually whisk in broth, and cook until thickened. Stir in pumpkin and half-and-half. Season with soy sauce, sugar, salt, and pepper. Bring just to a boil, then remove from heat. Garnish with roasted pumpkin seeds.
"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes" --- bumper sticker---

MrsEss

Post by MrsEss » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:08 pm

For Emma (somekindafreak)

Marble cupcakes

175g (6oz) margarine
175g (6oz) caster sugar
3 large eggs
175g (6oz) self-raising
flour, sifted
1tsp baking powder
1tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt
Coco powder

Icing:
Icing sugar
butter
vanilla
coco powder
(I'm not sure on icing amounts, I think I used about 500g, but I had about 100g too much)

Method:

Heat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 4).
Put all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon or a hand-held mixer for 1 minute, or until just combined. It's important not to beat the batter too much – just long enough to make it smooth. - I use a food processor - Heaven!

Split your mixture in half, adding coco powder to one half. Then put one layer on chocolate batter on top of vanilla in to your cupcake cases (I use muffin cases!).....I used a knife to swirl the mix together, but DON'T fully stir it round.

In the oven for 15-20 minutes.

Make your icing, SUPER thick. 1 bowl of vanilla icing & one bowl of coco icing, I then put mine in the fridge to allow the butter to set a bit. Once your cakes are cool put the icing into a piping bag (I spooned one V, then 1 C, 1 C, 1 V etc) & the swirl the icing onto the cakes et voila :D

Decimation Fashion
Tumblr

Gracey

Post by Gracey » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:32 pm

Butternut squash, spinach and horseradish bake

You will need:
Tablespoon of olive oil
1 small-medium squash (or pumpkin)
two handfuls of freshly washed spinach
two garlic cloves
3-4 teaspoons of horseradish
340ml of double cream
salt and black pepper.

Wash and shake spinach and place in a pan for a couple of minutes until just wilted. Drain and set aside. Meanwhile, place finely sliced squash and finely chopped garlic in a wide pan with oil. As it softens, add the cream and simmer on a low heat for about 10 minutes. When done, remove squash with a slotted spoon and create a thin layer in an over-proof dish. Follow that with a layer of spinich, add salt and pepper. Repeat the layers until all the veg is used. To the remainder of the garlic cream, add the horseradish. Stir in then pour over the squash and spinach. Smooth and top with a bit more pepper. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes at 180deg/gas mark 4.

Serves two as a main dish and four as a side.
What, that? It's a spade.

Gracey xx
Formerly known as Woolhairhabbit

toxic trish

Post by toxic trish » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:08 pm

woolhairhabit wrote:Butternut squash, spinach and horseradish bake

You will need:
Tablespoon of olive oil
1 small-medium squash (or pumpkin)
two handfuls of freshly washed spinach
two garlic cloves
3-4 teaspoons of horseradish
340ml of double cream
salt and black pepper.

Wash and shake spinach and place in a pan for a couple of minutes until just wilted. Drain and set aside. Meanwhile, place finely sliced squash and finely chopped garlic in a wide pan with oil. As it softens, add the cream and simmer on a low heat for about 10 minutes. When done, remove squash with a slotted spoon and create a thin layer in an over-proof dish. Follow that with a layer of spinich, add salt and pepper. Repeat the layers until all the veg is used. To the remainder of the garlic cream, add the horseradish. Stir in then pour over the squash and spinach. Smooth and top with a bit more pepper. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes at 180deg/gas mark 4.

Serves two as a main dish and four as a side.
making this now sonds amazing but i have added quorn bacon and peas to the spinich mmm cant wait :) thanks for posting this
warning this post may/will contain bad spelling and lots of grammatical error's

well its shocking I AM MALE

Gracey

Post by Gracey » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:08 pm

I'd love to know how yours turns out. I sometimes drop some feta just on the top.
What, that? It's a spade.

Gracey xx
Formerly known as Woolhairhabbit

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:38 pm

Sweet Potato, Carrot and Parsnip Soup
This is a modified version of a soup in my recipe book. It's Vegan

Serves 2
Sweet Potato - I used half of a large (the 'spudzilla' kind) potato, but a whole smaller one should be fine.
1 Carrot
1 Parsnip
1 small red onion (you could also use white)
1 teaspoon grated ginger
2 cloves of crushed garlic
500ml vegetable stock
200ml coconut milk*
1 teaspoon madras powder/paste
Enough oil for cooking
*the coconut milk is optional, as I tasted the soup before adding it and it was fine. The spice comes through more without the coconut milk which sweetens the soup.

Cook the chopped onion until soft, add the garlic, ginger and curry powder/paste and cook for 1 minute. Add the chopped sweet potato, parsnip and carrot and mix to coat the vegetables in the paste. Pour in the stock then bring to the boil and simmer covered till the vegetables are cooked. Let the soup cool then process in a blender/processer until smooth.

You can either choose reheat the soup and serve as it is or:
Mix in the coconut milk and reheat over a low heat.

Best served with warm naan bread.

toxic trish

Post by toxic trish » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:10 am

woolhairhabit wrote:I'd love to know how yours turns out. I sometimes drop some feta just on the top.
well seen as am the youngest in my household, im only 16 :(
every one seem to enjoy it and my mum asked fr recepie so i think i whent well but i defonatly enjoyed and the quorn bacon and peas made it just that bit bigger (served a family of 6) thanks for posting this im so glad you did :)
warning this post may/will contain bad spelling and lots of grammatical error's

well its shocking I AM MALE

brandalynn

Post by brandalynn » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:33 pm

I loooove this thread :D

I was wondering if some British ladies could help me out. I make lavendar scones, but I've had people comment that they are too dry. I got the recipe from a local British woman, so I am fairly certain it is accurate, but I've never had true scones. Is it possible to get them too dry? Does anyone have an awesome scone recipe that I could add some lavendar to?
"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes" --- bumper sticker---

Lorny

Post by Lorny » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Scone recipes are so basic it's unreal! I'm sure the recipe you have is fine. Are you cooking them for too long or on too high a temperature? I left scones in the oven for about 5 minutes longer than I should have and they looked ok but when I ate them they were dry as anything.

starbaby

Post by starbaby » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:45 am

I finally got around to testing this recipe idea I've had in my head for ages. And it's quite possibly one of the best bowl full of vegetables I think I've had in a long time.

And for the record, I sprinkled a little parmesan over it once it was all done.

Spaghetti Squash with Roasted Vegetables & Browned Butter Sauce
1 small spaghetti squash (2-3 lbs)
1 small head of cauliflower, cut up into bite-sized pieces
1 red bell pepper, seeded and quartered
a handful (or more) of spinach
A bit of olive oil.

1/2 cup butter (or 1 stick)
13-15 sage leaves
1 shallot, sliced thin
3 cloves garlic, sliced

Preheat the oven to 375°F. Microwave the squash for 2-4 minutes until it's a bit easier to slice in half. Scoop out the seeds and place sliced-side down on a baking sheet. Toss the cauliflower in a little bit of olive oil and pile it and the bell pepper on the other half and roast in the oven for about 30 minutes, or until the squash is easily pierced with a knife. Be sure to occasionally toss the cauliflower to keep from burning.

Move the cauliflower and bell pepper off the baking sheet and use a fork to separate the flesh of the squash into ribbons onto the baking sheet. Season with a little salt and pepper and return to oven for about 10 minutes, stirring once, or until it's done to your liking (I like mine with a slight crunch to it still). Slice the bell pepper into strips and toss that, the cauliflower, and the spinach in with the squash.

For the sauce, melt the butter in a small sauce pan. Once it starts foaming at the top, add the sage, garlic, and shallot, and cook on low heat until tender.

I imagine for a vegan meal, you could swap olive oil for the butter for a vegan meal. You could also toss the shallot and garlic in with the cauliflower if you wanted to use a different sauce all together!

starlotus

Post by starlotus » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:48 pm

My latest recipe; coconut rice pudding with poached oranges. This stuff was awesome - as good as ice cream imo. My roommate scarfed the whole thing in an evening.

Link: http://vegan-fur-ninja.blogspot.com/201 ... ached.html

Pic:

Sorry, my pics suck right now. I'm saving for a new camera but it's slow going :(

I also posted recipes for chickpeas and veggies with balsamic sauce (super easy), broccoli and sun-dried tomato casserole with white beans (also easy), orange tea scones, and a huge Middle-Eastern feast with 2 kinds of dips for flatbread, stuffed onions, spicy rice, and sweet couscous for dessert (and if you ever have a bunch of time free, try the couscous recipe - it's not hard but time consuming but SO worth it).

I'm trying to keep up with my blog posts better and post a couple of new recipes a week; I've got crunchy coconut french toast, butternut squash and barley soup, gluten-free dark chocolate orange pancakes, vegan sausage crumbles, and "Andy's Curry of Doom" (Andy is my roommate and he makes his food ridiculous spicy, lol) coming soon. I'd love feedback :) All recipes are original, vegan, and yummy (I don't post the failures, haha).

starlotus

Post by starlotus » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:51 pm

Just posted my recipe for crunchy coconut french toast:

Link to recipe: http://vegan-fur-ninja.blogspot.com/201 ... toast.html

I made this for my brother and his wife one weekend and it was a huge hit. One of the best recipes I've ever come up with :)

Pixie1802

Post by Pixie1802 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:07 pm

My Tuna Pasta Mess

Ingrediants

Pasta (I usually use frusilli or big maccaroni but any that you like really)
1 tin of tuna
1 tin of sweetcorn
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
cheese
onion

Cook your pasta a la like packet, while that is boiling away, drain your tuna and combine it with chopped tomato and chopped onion. (If you dont like raw onion then leave it out)
Drain your pasta and mix it all together, putting it in a gratin dish and scattering loads of cheese on top.
Grill until gooey and nommy

Eat and enjoy
Exist to Inspire and Expand Your Imagination - Jeffrey Nero Hardy

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”