Video/tutorial hosting

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
KelsieStars

Video/tutorial hosting

Post by KelsieStars » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Hi All!

I hope you don't mind me asking here - I've tried to search online, but I'm a little out of my knowledge zone & figured there'd be someone here who knows far better than me!

Anyway, my question.

I'm looking to post tutorial videos online for the company that I work for. It's a nationwide company, but our trainers are based in London and sometimes it's difficult for us all to go to the same training seminars. Yesterday (whilst at one the seminars) we were discussing the idea of having a place online that we could post tutorial videos that might help train are newer members - but we wouldn't want them to be made public......we'd want to only share them with the people who work with us. Are there any sites that you could recommend where we could do this?

I've had a look a vyou.com and vimeo - but as far as I can see they'd be completely public on there. Would podcasts be a better idea?

Any help/guidance would be appreciated! :)

Bomber

Re: Video/tutorial hosting

Post by Bomber » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:35 pm

I think you can password protect on Vimeo, if that would be an option?

http://vimeo.com/blog:157

KelsieStars

Re: Video/tutorial hosting

Post by KelsieStars » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:58 pm

Brilliant! Thank you!

I didn't see that option when I was looking - you're a star! :D

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”