THE CHAT THREAD... For all your silly posts and chatter (12)

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
Izzybeau

Re: THE CHAT THREAD... For all your silly posts and chatter

Post by Izzybeau » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:03 pm

:shock: ooooh that made me cringe, poor you. Hope all is well now.

my OH is on Skyrim again. I don't know why I bothered with marriage lol. I speak to him more via email at work than. Do face-to-face thesedays lol.

Been browsing net for some new living room furniture. Decided on dark Dakota Mango wood furniture to replace all of our Mexican pine, mmmmm..... Also going to be painting lil ones roomin the summer and making it super girlie and pink for her. It's currently jungle/rainforest themed.
http://www.facebook.com/izzybeau.uk

(\__/)
(='.'=) OoOoOooohhh!!!
(")_(")

foximusprime

Post by foximusprime » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:02 am

woolhairhabit wrote:
Today, the strangest thing that anyone has said to me is 'I'm sorry, it looks like I've grazed your cervix.' It bloody feels like it too. She is the Bitch Of The Day.
Jesus! That's a bit fucking extreme! :shock: Hope you're okay x x x

Everyone keep your fingers crossed that i get paid on friday! I want to buy pretty things (dreads, makeup, new shoes)
blah blah blah

Gracey

Post by Gracey » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:52 am

Yeah, I was in quite a lot of pain yesterday. The graze was from the clamp she used. I feel a lot better today, except for muscle ache in my stomach, inner thigh and strangely, arms. I was very tense, there's no doubt.

Long job today, more extenders. I hope our weather stays like this, its gorgeous.
What, that? It's a spade.

Gracey xx
Formerly known as Woolhairhabbit

Gracey

Post by Gracey » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:14 am

That reminds me, I need to order more Napalm. I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to stay this colour though, I'm fancying a change of shade and a length tweak.

I'm sending off for my provisional license this weekend, almost 20 years since I did it last. Am I not the queen of procrastination?
What, that? It's a spade.

Gracey xx
Formerly known as Woolhairhabbit

patricia*star

Post by patricia*star » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:20 am

Good morning :D

Im going to get myself a nice summer jacket today. Ive never had one because i used to just wear hoodies to cover my large kite :lol: but ive decided that now is the time to show my body off a wee bit and you cant do that in a huge winter coat.
Anyone know where there are any good, thin jackets on the highstreets?

Cant you use a lower quality dye just to tide you over until the good stuff is back in stock madii? I hate it when i cant do my roots so it must be driving you crackers!
The show must go on. Inside my heart is breaking, my makeup may be flaking but my smile still stays on.

ScarletLady

Post by ScarletLady » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:46 am

Watched the first 3 episodes of Grimm last night...looks like it's definitely our sort of thing so thanks for the recommendation.

I have the first episode of American Horror Story to watch but keep forgetting about it.

It's a glorious day today...I feel knackered though. Thanks to the early light Scarlet has been constantly waking at 5.30am...luckily Dan has cobbled together a blackout blind and it's now nearly pitch black in there so hopefully that should help. I just put her down for a nap and it took her less than 5 minutes to get to sleep :)
scarlet's taking over the asylum aka ladypanel

* Queen of Tangents*

patricia*star

Post by patricia*star » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:33 pm

Afternoon all, im doing some ironing and then its on with the pebble painting.

I bought myself a demin jacket from newlook, ive not wore a demin jacket since i was very young so im pretty excited!
The show must go on. Inside my heart is breaking, my makeup may be flaking but my smile still stays on.

Izzybeau

Post by Izzybeau » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:14 pm

I really Liked American Horror Story, my OH wasn't convinced though for some reason.

Afternoon all, another nice day today, always puts me in a good mood. I have ordered the new furniture I was oggling last night (good job I didn't get it last night too, as it all wen't in a sale today, bonus!).

I'm going to sort some stuff out in my wardrobe tonight for sale, so may pop something on the forum in the next week or so of stuff up for grabs.
http://www.facebook.com/izzybeau.uk

(\__/)
(='.'=) OoOoOooohhh!!!
(")_(")

Bomber

Post by Bomber » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Trying to put all my books in one big box for ease of transportation was a stupid idea, this box is unliftable without a fork lift truck. Oh well. Mum's fault for basically kicking me out anyway.

LittlePinkFaery

Post by LittlePinkFaery » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Locking and starting a new one peeps- long overdue!

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”