I broke my shoes :(

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
starzphalling

I broke my shoes :(

Post by starzphalling » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:10 pm

Hope this is in the right section. My shoes committed suicide and I am now in need of replacements. I figure you guys can give me some good options. I'm not very shoe experienced, and the only brands I really know about are Volatile and Demonia, I need help. These are what I had:

Looking for something similar, I can get another pair, but want to see if I have other options. These are everyday, running around shoes (school, errands, etc.). So requirements are: platform, comfy, able to order online, and not a bajillion dollars. Thanks in advance all!

brandalynn

Re: I broke my shoes :(

Post by brandalynn » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:28 pm

I have those same shoes in purple in this listing viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16612

You need to be a member for at least 30 days and have 50 posts before you can buy/sell/trade though. If you get up to that, I still really need to part with most of that stuff.
"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes" --- bumper sticker---

starzphalling

Re: I broke my shoes :(

Post by starzphalling » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:57 pm

post count defeats me again!!! I guess time to become more active :P thanks.

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”