American Horror Story

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
kitcupcake

American Horror Story

Post by kitcupcake » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:09 am

Who else is addicted?

IKickShins

Re: American Horror Story

Post by IKickShins » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:55 am

LOVE IT. I had trouble getting into it for the first couple episodes, but everything since Halloween has been amazing.
I Kick Shins - Now stocking olive green, pistachio, & neon purple kk jumbo braid!
IKS @ Etsy - Clip-in streaks & top hats galore!
Facebook - You know the drill ;)

ShadowThrone

Post by ShadowThrone » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:51 am

I have the first episode ready to watch as I have heard good things about, need to watch it soon, waiting for my OH to want to watch it too, maybe tonight :D

corpseesproc

Post by corpseesproc » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:14 am

I love it, creepy intro!
Haah after last weeks promo I thought that the person would be who it turned out to be, still a little sad though. I liked them :)
I tried to make that ambiguous enough that those who had seen it would get it but those who hadn't it wouldn't be spoilt for lol
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BubbleFusion
Bubble Fusion has an etsy!

kitcupcake

Post by kitcupcake » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:09 am

If you're not up to the current episode [Smoldering Children] then do not highlight the seemingly empty space -- it's full of spoilers.

• Violet's corpse, oh my god. I pretty much knew she died in her suicide attempt, so it wasn't all that surprising, but the flies in her mouth grossed me out so bad.

• Tate set fire to Larry. My jaw was on the floor, but I also wasn't surprised at all. Oh, and he may or may not have had a coke problem. That would explain a LOT of things, actually.

• I wonder if Ben will remember pulling off the Rubber Man's mask, or if he was too drugged to comprehend what was going on... Tate's just such a creepy little bastard.

• Constance is such a cold bitch and I love her for it. "I endured you" might be the best line of the entire season. I felt so sorry for Larry at the end of the episode, but I wouldn't have had it any other way.

• Next week, Vivien gives birth to the twins. Nora, Chad, Hayden, and possibly Constance all want the babies. Unless they start chopping babies in half [which wouldn't be too out of place on this show, let's be honest] then there aren't enough to go around. Uh oh.

Side note: I just realized that the goth girl from the "zombie Breakfast Club" is Alessandra Torresani. Holy balls.

IKickShins

Post by IKickShins » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:26 pm

I didn't realize it was Alessandra Torresani either. The nerdy BSG/Caprica-loving part of me is now squeeing.
I Kick Shins - Now stocking olive green, pistachio, & neon purple kk jumbo braid!

kitcupcake

Post by kitcupcake » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:41 am

ikickshins wrote:I didn't realize it was Alessandra Torresani either. The nerdy BSG/Caprica-loving part of me is now squeeing.
It's only because I noticed her name in the credits of the Halloween episode, then I watched the one that opened with the shooting and lost my shit. She was in the first season of Arrested Development too. She played Ann for like two episodes, then Mae Whitman took the role in season two. My Torresani trivia skills are unmatched, yo.

ShadowThrone

Post by ShadowThrone » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:31 am

Have watched the first episode now, my OH and I really enjoyed it. Now to watch some more, I didn't realise how many episodes there are to catch up on :D

trippytroll

Post by trippytroll » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:52 am

amy go watch them all!!!
http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/America ... ory_27154/
ive watched upto episode which is where its at in the us, dont know if its been aired over here yet,
but i watch it in the day as it kinda freaks me out to watch at night lol
i wasnt to sure what to thik of it at first after id read about it but love it!!
its also been renewed for a 13 part 2nd season with the possibility of more episodes being added to it
although im not really sure where it would go or how it would work,

some other programmes i watch that i love are
(go check them out)
lost girl
grimm
haven
once upon a time
the secret circle
sophie
otherwise known as...
moomin love
TwIsTeD TaT
trippytroll
sale stuff here, make offers
http://trippytroll.livejournal.com/66563.html#cutid1

kitcupcake

Post by kitcupcake » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:23 pm

trippytroll wrote:some other programmes i watch that i love are
[...]
grimm
once upon a time
You might want to check out the comic series Fables, then. It was in development for a long time at two different networks, but fell through at both of them, and a year later these shows just happened to come out on the aforementioned networks. Grimm has a darker spin on the fairy tales concept, but Once Upon A Time shamelessly ripped off Fables in a bad way. I'm still pretty pissed about it; if you're going to take someone's story, you should at the very least give them credit and pay them for it, if not let them in on the creative comics-to-TV process. Argh. :evil:

ShadowThrone

Post by ShadowThrone » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:14 am

Have watched up to episode 6 now, yep, I'm addicted, and so is my OH, after needing a bit of persuading to check it out, he is now hooked too :lol:

kitcupcake

Post by kitcupcake » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:31 pm

HOLY HELL. I may just go ahead and die of a panic attack now, I don't know if my heart can take it the finale next week. :shock:

IKickShins

Post by IKickShins » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:57 am

I hope what happened at the end of last night's episode makes Tate go off the deep end. He's awesome when he's all evil and creepy.

ShadowThrone

Post by ShadowThrone » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:14 am

kitcupcake wrote:HOLY HELL. I may just go ahead and die of a panic attack now, I don't know if my heart can take it the finale next week. :shock:
:lol: same, and I'll have to wait until after Christmas because I'll be in London and my OH in Norway next week, and we always watch it together!

kitcupcake

Post by kitcupcake » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:41 am

A friend of mine texted me earlier that she was watching "that thing where Evan Peters does creepy things in a basement," and it took me forever to realize she meant An American Crime and not American Horror Story. Basically, if it's American and there's a basement involved, Evan Peters is probably doing something creepy in it. :twisted:

Side note: does anyone else remember The Days? That was the first thing I remember seeing him in about 6-7 years ago, and he hasn't aged at all. He's like Paul Rudd, or a time lord. It's eerie.

elliss_seven

Post by elliss_seven » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:29 pm

I'm reaalllly liking this show! It helps make up for the fact that the recent seasons of Dexter & The Walking Dead were pretty lame.

It's terribly cheesy, and I'm not normally a "I like it because it's bad" kind of person, but I find it funny!

Like the amount of people that die in this show. There's gotta be at least 15-20 dead people in the house right now..I picture in my mind all these ghosts living together, constantly bumping into each other there's so many. By the end of the series it's going to be like a crazy house party of ghosts, where will they all go!? - "ALRIGHT, WHO USED MY SHAMPOO!!"
Last edited by elliss_seven on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
The one and only .. Facebook.com/ls.seven

trippytroll

Post by trippytroll » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:17 am

i was really dissapointed with last weeks episode, thought it was complete and utter rubbish, hopefully the season finale tomorrow will be a lot better
sophie
otherwise known as...
moomin love
TwIsTeD TaT
trippytroll

kitcupcake

Post by kitcupcake » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Ghost. Xmas. Party.
Dear lord I love this show so much.

I was a little shocked at the last 10 minutes. I kind of expected the storyline with Constance and the baby, but the timeline freaked me out, in a good way. [I'm trying to keep this spoiler-free in case not everyone's up to date with the finale!] I can't believe I have to wait another year til next season, hnnngh. :cry:

Lamie

Post by Lamie » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:40 pm

Is it weird that I am IN LOVE with Tate and want to make evil little babies with him???

trippytroll

Post by trippytroll » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:03 am

ummmmm yes!!
sophie
otherwise known as...
moomin love
TwIsTeD TaT
trippytroll

kitcupcake

Post by kitcupcake » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:53 am

IKickShins

Post by IKickShins » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:04 am

kitcupcake wrote:WHAT.
I am so incredibly bitter about this. Constance's storyline is not ready to be over. You can't just end the season with that last scene and then go somewhere else unrelated!

kitcupcake

Post by kitcupcake » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:41 am

ikickshins wrote:
kitcupcake wrote:WHAT.
I am so incredibly bitter about this. Constance's storyline is not ready to be over. You can't just end the season with that last scene and then go somewhere else unrelated!
I'm basically flailing around in a cross fit over here. The season's supposedly taking place in Florida, which is where Vivien wanted to have the baby at her sister's, but if that storyline is over then what's the point?! So frustrated.

Lamie

Post by Lamie » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Now, I'm not sure of the validity of this rumor but someone told me they're going to focus on different haunted houses across the country for new seasons. I'm skeptical. I have come to have quite a love/hate relationship with this show. But I still wanna bang Tate. :lol:

trippytroll

Post by trippytroll » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:00 pm

i really dont see how the could possibly carry on the current story, i cant see it going anywhere, so the rumor about it being done in different houses i think would be perfectly viable.
but i thought the last two episodes were absolute rubbish and a let down, so im not really in any rush for it to hit the screens again, maybe though if storyline was new
sophie
otherwise known as...
moomin love
TwIsTeD TaT
trippytroll

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”