Jamaica

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
Lamie

Jamaica

Post by Lamie » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Probably a long shot but anyone else visiting Jamaica in Dec.? Thought it'd be nice to meet up with a buddy while I'm there and get away from the parents for a bit.

Also, if I were to go dreaded do you think they'll look at me like I'm nuts? Or should I rock my synths and not GAF about what everyone else thinks?

xalternmommyx

Re: Jamaica

Post by xalternmommyx » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:12 pm

I went two years ago during march/April I took out my dreads as I was afraid of saltwater and chlorine in them but I did have hot pink hair and the locals LOVED it. I talked to a few about how I normally had fake dreads in and they thought it was cool. They for the most part are fun peaceful and open people.

RxQueen

Re: Jamaica

Post by RxQueen » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:48 am

i went there a few years back au naturale and they thought i looked like an absolute goddess! id go sans dreads if you are concerned at all about what people think about your appearence. otherwise, GFY good for you!

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”