The Metal Thread

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
Prosthetics

The Metal Thread

Post by Prosthetics » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:16 am

For everyone who likes metal/rock music, I thought this would be a good place to talk about our favorite bands and suggest bands for others to listen to.

I figured seeing as we're from all over the world then there should be a lot of music to share!!!

I shall start.

Lately I've been listening to the Devin Townsend Project, he's the lead singer from Strapping Young Lad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjR71VwiP6s
+~!!!Miss Marionette!!!~+

Fear is a nameless evil

MrsEss

Re: The Metal Thread

Post by MrsEss » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:28 am

If you do this then you need to make a thread for every other genre of music, reggae, DnB, indie, rock, pop, dance, trance, pyschobilly, industrial, classical etc & the board is not a music board. There is no exclusivity of music, we all like different things. I don't think a "metal" thread is a wise idea personally, we already have a music thread.

You'd be better off searching for the "what are you listening to now?" thread
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

Prosthetics

Re: The Metal Thread

Post by Prosthetics » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:54 pm

Alrighty....delete then
+~!!!Miss Marionette!!!~+

Fear is a nameless evil

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”