Anybody else like doing drag?

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
Librarynerd

Anybody else like doing drag?

Post by Librarynerd » Sat May 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Found a pic of me in drag:0 Had a hell of time smooshing down my Double DD's with this massive elastic band.
I really freaked out a co-worker I ran into out on the town like this. Anyone else have fun gender bending?
http://www.etsy.com/shop/jeanween23

XXXX I used to be disgusted. Now I try to be amused. XXXX

SdSiNthetics

Re: Anybody else like doing drag?

Post by SdSiNthetics » Tue May 31, 2011 10:22 am

I do from time to time, I really enjoy it as I find boys get less attention than girls, also how in hell did you get your double D's to that ><
Hair fanatic, dread addict

Lilinth

Post by Lilinth » Tue May 31, 2011 11:55 am

yep, when i was bald i had quite a bit of fun drawing on a handlebar moustache...
i went to a drag themed fetish night in january and managed to get the OH to wear one of his ex wife's dresses...he made an *ahem* delightful lady...
/emmy x

Zombiæ

Post by Zombiæ » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:48 am

Ah I hate my ex! He showed me pictures of him in drag from just a few weeks ago! :i2: He's still one of my best friends, but he never did anything like that when we where together, grumble! He actually looked quite pretty in a velvet dark red dress... :lol:
♥ ♫ Yo ho ho and a bottle of RAM ♫ ♥

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”