The exercise thread.

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
MrsEss

Re: The exercise thread.

Post by MrsEss » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:31 pm

Aaah, hello seventh circle of hell. It's been a while, honestly I have not missed you. However, I'm sick of wobbling SO tonight I jumped on the satanic horse of doom & managed 15 minutes on my cross trainer before wanting to die. I know I'll pay for it tomorrow, but I will do it again tomorrow.

I've been toying with the idea of getting up a half hour early to do it - I'm aiming for 5 out of 7 days, however most of my evenings involve sewing, so the mornings would be better. I don't know if the clunking of the x-trainer would wake my children though.
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

ShadowThrone

Post by ShadowThrone » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:39 am

MrsEss wrote: I jumped on the satanic horse of doom
:lol:

If it doesn't wake the children, then it's probably better in the morning, for me personally anyway, I like to get it out of the way early!

MrsEss

Post by MrsEss » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:00 am

I'm actually feeling ok today. I'm tired, but I'm always tired.

I was told on Facebook to not push my bpm to 150, but according to the "max bpm" calculation 150 is fine for me & I have a few bpm to play with.
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Decimation Fashion
Tumblr

ShadowThrone

Post by ShadowThrone » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:30 am

It can be a lot lower for the 'fat burning zone' anyway, think mine is 120 something. Once I looked at the calories burned and not heart rate, it was 200+ got a bit of a fright :lol:

MrsEss

Post by MrsEss » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:36 pm

The monitor on my cross trainer is broken - so I have no idea how many calories I burned. I'll have to check my phone for a fitness app, I put a heart rate monitor on it. My resting bpm is about 50-55.

Decimation Fashion
Tumblr

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”