The Happy Thread :)

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
Opiate

Re: The Happy Thread :)

Post by Opiate » Wed May 04, 2011 2:51 am

poxabomination wrote::lol: :lol: Well I'm glad it got some laughs, I can't help giggling every time I see it. Even the picture that his face was taken from was hilarious.. that face, that look of absolute horror.. well, that was taken when he was looking at me. :lol:
If I get back on my home pc I'll try and make some more, but they're never as good as the original :lol:
Haha seriously, this brought me out of a cranky this morning!! I showed my workmate.. she loved it too!
DO MOAR!!!

In other news: MY TOOL SALIVAL LIMITED EDITION BOX SET JUST GOT DELIVERED!!!!!
And I have to buy pants coz mine are now too big ^__^
JessFACE
prying.open.my.third.eye
facebook.com/OpiateDreads-Custom Dreads and Cyberlox<3

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Thu May 05, 2011 8:12 pm

I just watched a cat attempt a sneak attack on a particularly fat and cranky groundhog. It didn't go over well, I don't think I've ever seen a cat run away faster, and the groundhog just went right back to eating :roll: It was adorable to say the least!
"Distant beavers sound the alarm"

"Its not stylish if you look witty."

Opiate

Post by Opiate » Mon May 09, 2011 11:25 am

Architecture in Helsinki and Art Vs Science. I saw them both yesterday at a festival, and fell in love with them all over again <3
JessFACE
prying.open.my.third.eye

SdSiNthetics

Post by SdSiNthetics » Wed May 11, 2011 12:02 pm

I just found out a small article I have written in reference to young people with MH issues will be published next month, It is a topic I am very passionate about so am very *squeeeee* at the moment ^_^
Hair fanatic, dread addict

toxic trish

Post by toxic trish » Wed May 11, 2011 7:25 pm

LS_7 this woman has made me ecstatic and i think she will be the reason for my happiness for quiet some time now :)
warning this post may/will contain bad spelling and lots of grammatical error's

well its shocking I AM MALE

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Sun May 22, 2011 10:04 pm

was just talking about pulling silly faces on rides on the chat thread. This is a picture of my brother (front seat) trying to pull a cool, calm, smug face while riding space mountain, a very old, rickety ride with sharp turns and in utter darkness. When you CAN see, you notice there isn't very much space between your face and oncoming overhead metal beams :shock: Maybe not the most scary ride as far as actual drops and whatnot, but definitely one that you scream on. ANYWAY, this is the resulting photo.

You can see my manly-man, not afraid of anything boyfriend in the seat behind him with his eyes popping out of his face, and me in the back looking like I'm about to cry with hair across my face :roll: ALl in all a fun time was had by all, and it still makes me laugh when I remember first seeing the picture.

PS. He didn't know when the camera was, so he held that pose the whole ride.

Opiate

Post by Opiate » Sun May 22, 2011 10:19 pm

:lol: That dude at the front is so suave!!! Hahahaha love it!!!!
JessFACE
prying.open.my.third.eye

MrsEss

Post by MrsEss » Sun May 22, 2011 10:23 pm

The fact that I am gonna go to bed now. this'll be the earliest I have gone to bed in a while, I'm really tired so sleeping is gonna make me happy. (for those of you not in the UK it's nearly 11.30)
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

Opiate

Post by Opiate » Sun May 22, 2011 10:34 pm

DreadstarMonstar wrote:The fact that I am gonna go to bed now. this'll be the earliest I have gone to bed in a while, I'm really tired so sleeping is gonna make me happy. (for those of you not in the UK it's nearly 11.30)
I'm insaney jealous :P Oh the bad things I would have done to not be at work at 7am.
SLEEP WELL!!!!!
JessFACE
prying.open.my.third.eye

Bomber

Post by Bomber » Sun May 22, 2011 11:00 pm

poxabomination wrote:was just talking about pulling silly faces on rides on the chat thread. This is a picture of my brother (front seat) trying to pull a cool, calm, smug face while riding space mountain, a very old, rickety ride with sharp turns and in utter darkness. When you CAN see, you notice there isn't very much space between your face and oncoming overhead metal beams :shock: Maybe not the most scary ride as far as actual drops and whatnot, but definitely one that you scream on. ANYWAY, this is the resulting photo.

-snipped-

You can see my manly-man, not afraid of anything boyfriend in the seat behind him with his eyes popping out of his face, and me in the back looking like I'm about to cry with hair across my face :roll: ALl in all a fun time was had by all, and it still makes me laugh when I remember first seeing the picture.

PS. He didn't know when the camera was, so he held that pose the whole ride.
that is genius :lol: those kind of rollercoaster ride photos are incredible

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Sun May 22, 2011 11:01 pm

hahah I know it, I WISH you could have bought all yours to show off, but they're effing expensive aren't they :shock:

the best is when the lady who printed the pic for us said "you know they take the picture right at the beginning right?" So he held that pose the whole ride for nothing :lol:

ShadowThrone

Post by ShadowThrone » Mon May 23, 2011 5:35 am

Hahaha, that pic is pretty funny Pox, all of your faces made me laugh, I must say :P

I went to a theme park recently and had a pretty funny pic taken, didn't bother buying it, I looked silly, but the two girls in front were the funniest, I commented to my OH they were quite brave (they were only about 11 or something) and they seemed pretty calm about the whole thing, until we saw the pic after, pure terror! I just looked like :shock:

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Mon May 23, 2011 5:22 pm

ahahaha there was one I WISH we bought the one where I was screaming, my brother was screaming, and my bf looked like... I don't know, he was screaming and smiling at the same time, so his mouth was wide open like he was the happiest ever, =D, but his eyes were full of terror :shock: It was effing HILARIOUS

PrettyDreadful

Post by PrettyDreadful » Mon May 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Last edited by PrettyDreadful on Sun May 29, 2011 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

starlight

Post by starlight » Mon May 23, 2011 6:27 pm

:lol: Awesome, I think my OH could rival that..

There's actually an even better one of us on Stealth where we're both doing THIS face, but I don't have it on the computer :(

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Mon May 23, 2011 7:28 pm

oh my gooooooddd I have to show my brother :lol: :lol: :lol: now THERES someone he can look up to! XD Effing BRILLIANT!!

Lady J

Post by Lady J » Mon May 23, 2011 9:12 pm

starlight wrote:Image
That. Is. Legend. :D
Fixing problems with your hair, alopecia and others.

DaisyChains

Post by DaisyChains » Tue May 24, 2011 1:47 pm

lol funny thread :D

gotta be honest soooo many things make me happy right now, cuddles with my husband, cuddles with my puppy, sitting in my craft room making jewellery listening to trance music, reiki, spinning poi and goin into total trance mode then realising ive been spinning for about half hour and every part of my aches haha! oh and ordering new dreads once im payed :D this makes me extremely happy <3

Zombiæ

Post by Zombiæ » Tue May 24, 2011 5:39 pm

ooh rollercoaster pictures! We have some of that too, but not digital :( and our camera has broken down, so I can't photograph them. Will show when we have a new camera :D
♥ ♫ Yo ho ho and a bottle of RAM ♫ ♥

rivetlicker_

Post by rivetlicker_ » Thu May 26, 2011 8:16 am

Baconsalt. It arrived. Lara happy!

Opiate

Post by Opiate » Thu May 26, 2011 10:30 pm

rivetlicker_ wrote:Baconsalt. It arrived. Lara happy!
Jess is jealous.

I'M HAPPY TODAY COZ I'M GOING TO SYDNEY TO HAVE SUPERFUN HAPPY TIMES!!!!
JessFACE
prying.open.my.third.eye

foximusprime

Post by foximusprime » Fri May 27, 2011 1:19 am

Watching my 3 cats goes nuts for new boxes makes me happy, also seeing how happy and chilled the youngest cat gets when placed on a fluffy blanket (until she starts to drool)
blah blah blah

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Sat May 28, 2011 3:35 pm

z.jkdsflsjdglksdjgldkjsg My mom said she'd buy me the cryoflesh outfit I've been drooling over for the past 4months AND a pasta machine for claying, if I "Just clean that friggin nightmare of a room"

I hardly go in my room anymore, I honestly didn't even remember how messy it was. :? And for the record, I would have done it without complaining even without the bribery, so thats just awesome. I'm kind of suspicious though, because my parents have never been the type to spoil us or bribe us to do housework, I never got an allowance or anything besides $1 once a week for taking out the trash. I'm afraid she's trying to soften the blow of something by distracting me with nice things... :?

kittyno84

Post by kittyno84 » Sat May 28, 2011 3:47 pm

foximusprime wrote:Watching my 3 cats goes nuts for new boxes makes me happy, also seeing how happy and chilled the youngest cat gets when placed on a fluffy blanket (until she starts to drool)

Behold! I had to make it into a little house for her..

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Sat May 28, 2011 4:13 pm

ahahahhhaa that is awesome :lol:

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”