What really grinds your gears?

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
ChaosFollows

Re: What really grinds your gears?

Post by ChaosFollows » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Trying to talk to my boyfriend for two seconds only to have him talk OVER me to his friend. ARGHHHH!! *seething*
"The attention just encourages her."

My Etsy Shop: ChaosFollows
My Facebook Page: ChaosFollows on Facebook

Lilinth

Post by Lilinth » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:57 pm

The guy I sit next to at work. To be fair he can be fine but he's really ambitious; in terms of experience he has about a month on me and turnover on our team is massively high so even 6 months is a lot but he's taken this as a mandate to treat everyone on the team as idiots. Especially bad as I sit next to him and he keeps trying to tell me how to make my sales pitches, how to run my features. Then gets really pissed when I do my job my way and succeed as it makes him look bad; he takes this to mean I'm undermining him and trying to make him fail.
More like, I do well & I have a shot at bonus. Ergo I will do well :o
/emmy x

Little Bean

Post by Little Bean » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:38 pm

Women who have the morals of an alley cat and think its perfectly ok to have affairs with married men

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”