[url=http://www.a

Forum rules
The' GENERAL CHAT- silly posts' thread will be locked monthly. The old thread will remain for access for a month and then be deleted. This is to remove information from storage that is old. If you need information from the locked thread please retrieve it before it is deleted.

Please be inclusive of everyone- this is an area for all members to chat and feel part of the community.

1) No trolling or posting topics with the intention of causing upset.
2) No swearing.
3) No abusive or derogatory comments about any group of people based on their look, beliefs, morals, religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity , profession or country will be tolerated.
4) Keep 'angst' style posts to a minimum.
5) Keep topics PG13 - we don't have to be all nice and sugary, but nothing too graphic please.
6) *If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here. This may also apply if you are looking for product information that will lead to indirect promotion.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
caicai2017

[url=http://www.a

Post by caicai2017 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:39 am

Maybe that’s the point. Our experiences are different. How we cope is different. But our voices matter.
I also thought about what my dad has said to me more than once:
“It’s not a dirty little secret. When you’re comfortable with it, and when you’re comfortable being Adidas Superstar Femme Noire open about Nike Air Odyssey Womens it, you could save Adidas ZX Flux Femme someone’s life.”
That’Nike Air Max 95 Femme s why I’m writing this. Adidas Superstar Hombre This is bigger than me.
I’m still working through what comes next now that I have told my story. In sharing, I know that no matter how uncomfortable I typically am making things about myself, as a public survivor, I now assume a certain responsibility. So I’ll start by saying this: If you are being abused, tell somebody. If that person doesn’t believe you, tell somebody else. A parent, a family member, a teacher, a coach, a friend’s parent. Help is there.
Part of why I waited so long to tell so many people — even those very close to me — is because I don’t want to be defined by this any more than I want to be only defined by how well I play basketball. Both things are a part of me — they make me who I am. We are all a little more complicated than Adidas Tubular Dames we might Nike Air Max 90 Donne Rosa seem.n this edition Adidas Superstar Damesof The Players’ Adidas Superstar Homme POV, we get inside the Nike Blazer Basse Femme mind of Kristaps Porzingis. The Knicks forward shares his thoughts on Carmelo Anthony’s trade, his offseason, and his hopes for the future of the New York Knicks.he Players’ Tribune, in partnership with Citi and ProCamps, presents a series of short videos connecting fans and athletes around the country. In this episode, Isaiah Thomas runs drills with young athletes, and empowers basketball players of all ages and sizes to work hard in order to take their game to the next level.
And I can finally sleep.

Return to “Noise - General Chatter”