Problem with foam..

Ogichi

Problem with foam..

Post by Ogichi » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:10 pm

So I purchased some cyberlox (from a second hand) with tubing, foam, and rexlace. The problem is that otherwise they look nice enough, but the foam has kind of "deformed" and it sticks in every direction and doesn't fall right. On top of that they're somewhat curled and lost their shape... Is there some way to "straighten" the foam back to it's normal position? Any help would be much appreciated. :)

Miss Liberty

Re: Problem with foam..

Post by Miss Liberty » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:26 pm

you can try very, VERY slight heat, I'm talking super light. maybe a blow dryer on a low setting? Then slowly reshape them by hand. Too much heat and they will melt.

Foam also tends to go every which way on falls once they are in. Its really a trick with cleverly placed bobby pins to get them to play ball.

Ogichi

Post by Ogichi » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:20 pm

Thanks for the tip! I wonder why I didn't think of that already... So I'll just shape them while I'm blowing the heat into it, or aferwards?

Sorry for stupid questions but I'm still new to cyber hair falls, and before making my own I want to make sure I can actually wear them right... x)

Miss Liberty

Post by Miss Liberty » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:03 pm

yes. I'd apply slight heat, and then reshape while they are still warm. I've done that to add a slight curve/bend to them before :)

Ogichi

Post by Ogichi » Fri May 02, 2014 10:45 pm

I managed to mold them some, thanks to you ^^ I have to keep this in mind from now on...

Return to “Cyberlox, Foam, Tubing & ?!@#!”