Sleeping with Cyberlox?

MelisaSMITH

Sleeping with Cyberlox?

Post by MelisaSMITH » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:18 am

Kay so I'm hoping this is in the right place.
and I don't know if this has already been asked...

but i was wondering, how do you cope with sleeping with cyberlox if you were to get them braided in? I mean, wouldn't you flatten them or something? I know I toss and turn alot when I sleep.

To be honnest, personally, I don't like them that much. But if I was to get them, I'd definetley get blue, but I wouldn't braid them in or anything :')

So yeah, how can you sleeeep? :?
Search me on Youtube :}

this will be my last confession,
i love you never felt like any blessing.
whisper it like its a secret,
uttered to condemn the one who hears it,
with a heavy heart.

FLORENCE&THEMACHINE - heavyinyourarms

rivetlicker_

Re: Sleeping with Cyberlox?

Post by rivetlicker_ » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:39 am

I can imagine that it gets squished a bit, but usually bounces back into shape.

cypherlox

Post by cypherlox » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:13 pm

It is mostly like any other extension install - you will get used to it but of course cyberlox / crin material is a little bit itchier to sleep with and you have to be a bit more careful then with dreads (dreads can take more abuse). Your best bet is to try to sleep on the side of your face / your side so you don't squish the crin or snag it under your body - it can warp/loose its shape if you sleep on your back and put the whole weight of your head on it - just make sure that it is pulled out from under you when you sleep above your head.

Silk pillow cases also help as they are more gentile on any material. And make sure there is nothing in or around your bed that the crin can catch/snag onto while you sleep... and keep pets away at night if you have any! Most kitties like to eat/destroy crin he he!
xxx
Chrissy
CypherLOX.com
Visit us on Facebook!
Visit us on Myspace!
Follow us on Twitter!

Cypherlox.com - Custom Falls & Extensions, Hair Making Supplies, Hair Dye, Goggles, Fuzzy Boot Covers and more!

cyberloxshop

Post by cyberloxshop » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:25 am

cypherlox wrote:Most kitties like to eat/destroy crin he he!
I'll second that - I give my smaller offcuts of crin to my cat to play with, who absolutely adores them! Who needs cat toys! I

But yes, I would say that using non metallic crin would be better for sleeping in because Metallic crin can alter it's shape more say if it's been laid on for a while. Non met crin is more inclined to bounce back easier. :)
http://www.Cyberloxshop.co.uk - Hair supplies & Cyberlox galore!
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cyberloxshop - come say hi!
We love fake hair, bright colours and everything cyber! :D Oh and, lots of creating!

Return to “Cyberlox, Foam, Tubing & ?!@#!”