delete

Miss_Panda

delete

Post by Miss_Panda » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:11 pm

which one would you say is more like platinium blonde? i no they don't say blonde...but what one is the closest cause the silver one i don't want to buy it and it be like a awful grey :lol:
i personally think the silver one looks more blonde but im unsure so need a second opinion :P

silver
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=021

white
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=021
Last edited by Miss_Panda on Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Panda - Paint The World In Neon Colours

The Black and White Army = Panda "Salute me Solider"

ANNloses

Re: little help please ^^

Post by ANNloses » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:39 pm

I really don't get this, because none of these look blonde. The white is going to be pure white, and the silver is going to be a silver white.

Lorny

Post by Lorny » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:39 pm

Neither look 'platinum' blonde to me, but personally I think the silver one looks more natural since it could be that the hair has been toned a bit too much.

The other is just white, and not white blonde, and therefore doesn't look as natural.

I have seen scandinavians with paper white hair, but then that was probably two seconds of bleach to lighten their and I suppose that is more believable. :lol:
I am neither blue nor red. I am a proud recruit of the Indecisive Army!

Miss_Panda

Post by Miss_Panda » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:47 pm

ANNloses wrote:I really don't get this, because none of these look blonde. The white is going to be pure white, and the silver is going to be a silver white.
i no that :lol:
i was asking what is more like/similar to a blonde (looked more natural)
Lorny wrote:Neither look 'platinum' blonde to me, but personally I think the silver one looks more natural since it could be that the hair has been toned a bit too much.

The other is just white, and not white blonde, and therefore doesn't look as natural.

I have seen scandinavians with paper white hair, but then that was probably two seconds of bleach to lighten their and I suppose that is more believable. :lol:
yea i think the silver looked more natural too ^^ thankyou
i was going to email them to see if they have that style in blonde but i doubt it -_- lol
Miss Panda - Paint The World In Neon Colours

The Black and White Army = Panda "Salute me Solider"

Return to “Wigs & Pieces”