Were are they from

Miss_Panda

Were are they from

Post by Miss_Panda » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:41 pm

Anyone no were PO/cog marc buy their wigs from, such as supplier? recently noticed 'lady solo' in the copyright section, about her buying them and cutting them and hiking the price up loads, yet she seems to be able to get hold of blonde shades plus many other colours of that particuar wig Im sure many of you are familar of? in case not here is a reference http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

and cog marc/PO i have never seen the sell other shades other than, black,white,silver,pink,blue i think and red. So im curious were she gets the blonde from in that style..as it seems all her wigs resemble the PO wigs exactly the same really. :i7:
I really don't want to pay loads for a wig, if it can be purchased from a wig store online for half the price. I have emailed cog marc/PO to ask if they can get blonde in but i never get a response. :roll:
Miss Panda - Paint The World In Neon Colours

The Black and White Army = Panda "Salute me Solider"

IKickShins

Re: Were are they from

Post by IKickShins » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:45 am

Professional Only is a manufacturer (a factory), so they make their own wigs rather than buying them from another supplier. Usually manufacturers have minimum piece orders to do a run of a new item, so you'd likely need to order several wigs of the same style/color if you wanted a custom color made.

Not sure about Cog_marc, though.
I Kick Shins - Now stocking olive green, pistachio, & neon purple kk jumbo braid!
IKS @ Etsy - Clip-in streaks & top hats galore!
Facebook - You know the drill ;)

rivetlicker_

Re: Were are they from

Post by rivetlicker_ » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:17 am

Cog Marc sent me an email about their new company.

http://www.edstrade.com/fore/portal.do

Return to “Wigs & Pieces”