most gorgeous braids Ive seen

empty_smiles

most gorgeous braids Ive seen

Post by empty_smiles » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:16 pm

I personally would want to try braids But i feel like it would look strange on me. But I really love them on the Singer from Straight line stitch. In at least two music videos of her that Ive seen She has this firey looking set. And In another its just this wonderful shade of Neon Orange.

http://www.myspace.com/straightlinestitch

Rae_Bella

Re: most gorgeous braids Ive seen

Post by Rae_Bella » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:26 am

Oh yeah, I remember that band, they have pretty good songs, IMO. Anywho, if you are little apprehensive about about wearing braids in particular that have a plentiful of bright colors throughout your head, why not try out first all natural colored braids in your hair?

And when you want to go bold, highlighted it with colors! ^_^ I dunno what you look but I am bit darker than her, and I enjoy wearing bright bold colors. You just have to find what works for you. ^_^ I have had experiences with braiding, but I had someone else braid my hair. But recently, I experimented with a "extreme" colors in my hair:

Now, I am also experimenting with fake hair, and this is my first time trying to braid my hair with KK jumbo braiding hair. So excuse my braids. ^_^ But try to imagine the color combo allover my head. Yeah, pretty bold, but I think it's going to be sooo pretty! I am planning on using this combo plus some purple and turquoise KK hair, for Otakon, when I get back home...

So try it out! It would be great to post your progress with this! Good luck!

empty_smiles

Post by empty_smiles » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:47 am

Rae_Bella wrote:Oh yeah, I remember that band, they have pretty good songs, IMO. Anywho, if you are little apprehensive about about wearing braids in particular that have a plentiful of bright colors throughout your head, why not try out first all natural colored braids in your hair?

And when you want to go bold, highlighted it with colors! ^_^ I dunno what you look but I am bit darker than her, and I enjoy wearing bright bold colors. You just have to find what works for you. ^_^ I have had experiences with braiding, but I had someone else braid my hair. But recently, I experimented with a "extreme" colors in my hair:

Now, I am also experimenting with fake hair, and this is my first time trying to braid my hair with KK jumbo braiding hair. So excuse my braids. ^_^ But try to imagine the color combo allover my head. Yeah, pretty bold, but I think it's going to be sooo pretty! I am planning on using this combo plus some purple and turquoise KK hair, for Otakon, when I get back home...

So try it out! It would be great to post your progress with this! Good luck!

Yeah but I'm gonna try and go for white. But I don't have the money right now So I'll end up putting in whatever dreads suit my hair which right now is a mess. lol I figure white and blacks Grey when I get around to the braids.

The colors you got look excellent. Otakon rules btw : D

SpookSquad

Post by SpookSquad » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:12 am

:mrgreen: I like it! Would love to have seen the full look.

I haven't done dreads in awhile, and am thinking about doing some twists and braids, just to see how I like it. I'm growing my hair out and I want to try to something that I can leave in for awhile that protects my hair while it grows, that doesn't need to be secured so much with rubber bands. Even the "ouchless" ones are damaging to my strands sometimes. :)

Return to “Braids & Twists”