Same color number, same brand, different color. help!!

RebelScum

Same color number, same brand, different color. help!!

Post by RebelScum » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:05 am

hey there i'm new here so i'm so sorry if i've posted this in the wrong section. i use bobbi boss indi remi at the moment and use color P613/27. whenever i've bought this color at the beauty store it matches 100% with my hair. i have very light blonde hair (613) with low lights of almost strawberry blondish (27). weeeell, the area i live in is overpriced and the beauty store sells a pack of 14 inch indi remi (by bobbi boss) ocean wave in color 613/27 for 150 dollars! so i thought hey i'll go online and order it off of ebonyline because it's only $105 on that site. so, i order on sunday and it came yesterday. i was soooo excited! then i opened the box it came in and on the extensions pack it says P613/27 (color i always use...) i take the hair out and, its this weird color. it looks soooo dark! it looks strawberry blonde with BARELY a hint of the color 613. i dont understand? it isn't even close to matching my hair. am i making a mistake? is there two different P613/27 colors? the color in my hair is def. piano,and the one i got yesterday looks piano but so much darker. am i right? im so confused...and the site wont return my emails or calls. has anyone else dealt with this site before? anyone know about bobbi boss colors? help! sorry for the long post!!! thanks!

hair i just got

normal color, sorry its a bad photo and my hair is not done

NirvanaMarie

Re: Same color number, same brand, different color. help!!

Post by NirvanaMarie » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:29 pm

I know with brands we carry sometimes the color batches can be a little off...

strandzofadiva

Re: Same color number, same brand, different color. help!!

Post by strandzofadiva » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:42 am

This is a tag error. While it is true different companies will have varying shades of the same color, this is not the case. The tag is wrong. The first color number listed means base 613 the second number 27 is the highlights. Yours is reverse its a 27/613. Making the strawberry blonde the base color and the 613 highlights. A mistake that no doubt occurred with packaging; the compay should allow a simple exchange.

Return to “Braids & Twists”