Hello from VSB!

VixenSingsBlack

Hello from VSB!

Post by VixenSingsBlack » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:39 pm

Hi everyone!

Hello all, my name's Emily, aka Vixen Sings Black. I still remember ye old days of the black and pink EZBoard.

My enthusiasm for fake hair began upon running into beautiful pictures of Pink Envy years ago. I thought *how cool!* and dove in creating sets of yarn falls first, moving to synth-dreads, and beyond from there. Currently, I am enthusiastic about Faux-Roving and Hand Tied Fringes. I am also working on my loose wig styling skills. For me, fake hair is more than just a way to look pretty and unique--it's a self-expression of who I am, and I consider it an art form.

Besides being a hair enthusiast, I am also a graduate student. I am studying as a writer in a Master of Fine Arts program in New Orleans, my home town. I hope to one day publish a book combining DIY techniques about hair as well as personal essays about my own wearing of hair.

I am here to help with any problems or questions you might have! I believe this space on the internet to be a wonderful, friendly place where we can come together for the fun and frolic of interesting hair. :i9:

Return to “Your Mods!”