DocLocks

doclocks
Site Admin

DocLocks

Post by doclocks » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:21 pm

I've been around since before any of the hair boards existed, which means in internet time I'm getting old and crochety. lol

I love my hair people. :) I love seeing transformations. I love love love our little hair lies. Of course its real. Of course I grew these tubes and plastic from my scalp. Is it my natural color you ask? Yes, Ive been a *insert color here* since I was a little girl. No, I always get blue highlights from the sun in the summertime.

I am mostly a big geek. I love big words. I love seeing progress. I love train tracks and old suitcases. I like crusty old houses. I live for cemetaries. *pun intended* A good martini makes me happy. The more hair it puts on my chest, the more there is to shave off and use on my head. Lord - did I just say that? Scratch that. Instead, replace that load with something really witty.

I spend most of my time creating hair masterpieces & online geeking out over methodology. If you ever need anything, no matter how small, shoot me an email. You can check out my work & current projects at http://www.doctoredlocks.com.

We were all newbies at one time. So get over it and get building!
Doctored Locks :)
Sophisticated supplies for hair extension architects.
Hair extensions, installation supplies, 300+ free DIY tutorials, classes and installations.

Return to “Your Mods!”