Color categories :)

juustojoki

Color categories :)

Post by juustojoki » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:39 pm

Hi! I know I'm new here and it might be weird for me to make suggestions, but I was wondering whether other people would think it would be cool to have color categories in the show off section.
I'm usually interested in specific colors and like to browse others' photos with those colors, so I personally think it would be cool to have color categories.
What do you think? Too structured?
"To set your mind free, you must first just listen. Don't waste your life on worthless hate and contradiction, don't you." - Nevermore, "A future Uncertain"

NirvanaMarie

Re: Color categories :)

Post by NirvanaMarie » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:01 pm

I like to color coordinate :)

IKickShins

Post by IKickShins » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Maybe we could do a thread for each color and people could add to them, kind of like the best of threads in the gallery. That way all of the individual show off posts would still have equal visibility in the main show-off section, and you could scroll through lots of pictures at once for the colored stuff rather than opening up individual threads.
I Kick Shins - Now stocking olive green, pistachio, & neon purple kk jumbo braid!
IKS @ Etsy - Clip-in streaks & top hats galore!
Facebook - You know the drill ;)

juustojoki

Post by juustojoki » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:43 am

That sounds really good! I was thinking that the only drawback would be that individual posts might get less visibility, but that fixes it :)
"To set your mind free, you must first just listen. Don't waste your life on worthless hate and contradiction, don't you." - Nevermore, "A future Uncertain"

Return to “Member suggestions and ideas”