New members post approval.

Forum rules
Please can all new members add to the ONE thread- DO NOT make your own thread.

DO not promote or sell
NO chatter at all
LittlePinkFaery

New members post approval.

Post by LittlePinkFaery » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:28 pm

Please be aware that if you have less than 50 posts you post goes through for approval by moderators. We seem unable to stop this function . We will try to check the queue as often as possible for you.

gabithompson730

Re: New members post approval.

Post by gabithompson730 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:32 am

hi, I am new here, my name is Gabi, nice to meet you, I wanted to posted introduction thread but couldn't and decided to post here, sorry if I post in a wrong place, but I couldn't find more convenient place for doing this :D

creativehair

Post by creativehair » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:59 pm

am oya, i own and run hair extensions salon in manchester call www.creativehairextensions.co.uk
love chatting to people and making friends

kinghairextensions

Welcome to KING HAIR EXTENSIONS

Post by kinghairextensions » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:49 am

At KING HAIR EXTENSIONS we ensure our stock is the highest quality Remy hair available. Remy or Remi hair (spelt both ways) is considered to be the finest quality hair on the market. Remy hair is bundled together the way it naturally grew to ensure hair cuticle alignment is in one direction.
Our main market is Nigeria, with the growing demand for Human Hair Extensions in Nigeria, more and more hair wholesalers start to enter the market. Just go around some streets in Lagos or Abuja, you can find a variety of hair extensions retail shops. Many wholesalers became rich after involving in this industry. Because of the huge profits, many traders got low-cost, low-quality hair extensions to sell for customers and earn profit. That is the reason why you should buy hair directly from the supplier.
During the manufacturing process, the hair cuticles are kept intact and non stripped like non Remy hair extensions. This allows our extensions to remain soft, shiny, silky and tangle free throughout their lifetime. Our extensions blend with your natural hair and remain undetectable when worn unlike synthetic hair.
Remember, with KING You’re gonna look good!

herrybraun

Post by herrybraun » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:17 am

I am Herry Braun, new at this discussion board. I am single male and marketing head at Call lane Aesthetics cosmetic clinic.

Tracelbr

Post by Tracelbr » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:50 am

Hi all...I'm Gabriel from Wilmington

Louie

Post by Louie » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:19 pm

Tammy traveler getting synthetic dreads extensions tomorrow

Clat1978

Post by Clat1978 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:18 am

gabithompson730 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:32 am
hi, I am new here, my name is Gabi, nice to meet you, I wanted to posted introduction thread but couldn't and decided to post here, sorry if I post in a wrong place, but I couldn't find more convenient place for doing this :D https://tirereviews.co

Hi Gabi,
Nice to met you. I find this forum interesting as I am so obsessed with my hair and my extensions.

bryhonest

Post by bryhonest » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:27 pm

Hello,
My name is Bryanna, I’m from Atlanta & I am the owner of Sumyenn Hair!

Return to “New to the Hair extentions forum...”