- Posts: 3148
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:13 pm
- Location: NOLA
Super! I love the contrast of the white hair with your beautiful dark skin.
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:56 pm
Super cute set! That white fringe looks great on you.
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:41 pm
- Location: Buffalo, NY
Stunner. I absolutely love white and black. And they look killer on you!
- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 9:22 am
- Location: Olympia, WA
Hot! Love the mix of wraps, candycanes, and solids. The v fringe looks great on you.
Love the eye shadow too.
- Posts: 11195
- Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:06 am
- Location: UK
they look lovely
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady
Socially awkward since 1982
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar
- Posts: 1071
- Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:52 am
- Location: Glasgow
they look great, love the ones with the thin white wraps round them
- Posts: 3034
- Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:46 am
- Location: Manchester UK
I love this, it is so striking on you. Particularly with your eye make-up. Gorgeous!
What, that? It's a spade.
Formerly known as Woolhairhabbit
- Posts: 718
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:32 am
- Location: Canberra, Australia
I have to agree with everyone on the fringe, looks fantastic. Love the dreadies to
- Posts: 768
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:52 am
- Location: Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
Love the falls
Keeping things uniquely odd since '91
- Posts: 954
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:08 am
- Location: Southern Oregon, USA
- Posts: 4282
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:59 pm
- Location: Oslo, Norway
really striking look, especially with the fringe
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:46 pm
- Location: Florida
Wow! I really love these! They look incredibly striking and futuristic
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:11 am
- Location: Staffordshire, UK
Nice mix of textures =)
The world is changed because you are made of ivory and gold... The curve of your lips rewrites history...
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:32 am
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Gorgeous - I love the way they're all different patterns!
- Posts: 792
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:48 pm
- Location: Spokane, Wa
Those look awesome! Amazing contrast!
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:13 am
- Location: Colchester
Love!! These are so awesome! Your make up matches them perfectly!
Why should I wake when I'm half past dead?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests