Halloween costumes :D NWS-ish?

fröst

Halloween costumes :D NWS-ish?

Post by fröst » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:41 am

So I just recently got my FIRST job.. selling dreads sadly wasnt enough for me to live off of. So I had to go out and find one. I started working at San Fransisco Gifts, and for the entire month of October every employee gets to wear costumes! Im pretty pumped! The costumes are pretty low quality and dont really fit like they do on the picture (haha!) so I picked ones that did fit relatively well.. they're moreso longer on me since I have stubby penguin legs. So today we got to pick out costumes, heres my choices. :) .. and pardon some haggard pictures. hahaha
"Agent 69" - my second fave cause I get to wear my beloved combat boots. :D

"Nurse Feelgood" - gotta wear a white long tank under this or ANYTHING will show through. yikes!

"Wicked Witch" - the 'crin'.. or net or whatever is ultra itchy. Wont be wearing this one much. Also have to wear an extra crin skirt underneath cause my butt shows if I bend over or go up ladders. gah!

"Eskimo Pie" - this one is static city.. holy moly! but my fave cause its cute. I'll probably make something like this in the future .. but much higher quality and for a fun project. I'll have to possibly find a pair of mukluks or fuzzy boots to match this, I dont think combat boots or sneakers would suit this very well. hahaha

But for Halloween I'll be going as Pebbles from the Flinstones.. just have to make the costume.

I figure it'd be cool to see what you're all wearing/making for when the halloweeny time comes, or if work lets you dress up what you'll be wearing. :)

hope you are all doing well! havnt posed in a long little while. :)

[[Violet.Nightmare]]

Re: Halloween costumes :D NWS-ish?

Post by [[Violet.Nightmare]] » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:19 pm

my favourite is the army costume actually. I love the idea of having dress up days at work. sounds like fun ^^
"Once you cressp you just cant splessp"

Return to “Show Off - Everything Else”