My first attempt at a single fall.

twistedhurt

My first attempt at a single fall.

Post by twistedhurt » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:38 am

this is my first attempt at a single fall.....I didn't back comb so if your going to tell me I need to back comb more :P Don't bother lol because I didn't do it at all! dun dun dun.......I can't back comb :( plus the hair i used wasn't KK it was some crazy expensive crap I bought a long time ago for $17.50 each (I didn't know back then that KK or not mattered) and it was impossible to back comb or I just suck really bad at it. I did everything else though boiling water, cloth, streight iron. one thing i do like about the hair is that i thought it was pretty how it went dark brown to light and the other package was like a brown with a slight tint of red in it.....anyway I tried my best with the crappy "high quality" hair I had all I think went I look at them is :P I should have back combed.........anyone has any tips for back combing? maybe how I could possibly save this fall/my money (lol)? or just throw it away? I put it on to see how it looks. they are shiny lol. :oops: I forgot to say I decided to sew them on the ribbon I wanted to try something different Hmmmm maybe different isn't for me lol.... bring on the critiques!
Pictures:
"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about CREATING yourself!"

*,meme,*

Re: My first attempt at a single fall.

Post by *,meme,* » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:07 am

your pictures are really small so its hard to get a good look at them ... they actually seem alright ... though i cant see them all to well ..

Allexiyah

Post by Allexiyah » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:01 pm

Click the photo to make it bigger hun

LittlePinkFaery

Post by LittlePinkFaery » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:04 pm

these are not that bad at all. Really, not all dreads are backcombed- take elysee star's for example.

You don't HAVE to backcomb.

I would suggest adding a second layer to make sure it give good coverage.

keep going, your work is not too bad!

twistedhurt

Post by twistedhurt » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:17 pm

littlepinkfaery wrote:these are not that bad at all. Really, not all dreads are backcombed- take elysee star's for example.

You don't HAVE to backcomb.

I would suggest adding a second layer to make sure it give good coverage.

keep going, your work is not too bad!
AWW! thanks a lot! I got some KK hair now so I'm probably going to keep going I think I'm going to work on my back combing, I really like how shiney these ones are but as I've seen they do look better. thanks so much for you feedback it gave me a little relief.
"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about CREATING yourself!"

IKickShins

Post by IKickShins » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:03 am

They look good for not being backcombed. They'll unravel a lot faster than backcombed dreads since there isn't as much to hold them together, but if you reseal them whenever that happens they'll last longer :)
I Kick Shins - Now stocking olive green, pistachio, & neon purple kk jumbo braid!
IKS @ Etsy - Clip-in streaks & top hats galore!
Facebook - You know the drill ;)

Jennilox

Post by Jennilox » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:50 pm

i think their quite good :) i like the shinyness actually it makes them look..well..shiny :)

Return to “Hair Critique”