First three sets I've made.... help to get better?

PrettyR4veGirl

First three sets I've made.... help to get better?

Post by PrettyR4veGirl » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:19 pm

I made three sets in the past few weeks, and I just wanted to know how the look from an outside POV because I'm one of those people who thinks all my stuff blows balls. So I'm looking for the truth, don't tell me I'm good just to boost my confidence, I want to know seriously what I need to work on.

Black + Ruby
for Shay

I apologize for crappy pics of these, taken with phone.

Baby Berry

I used left over wool from Shay's to originally put these together. The purple I'm thinking of redying with no vinegar in the water... the colors turn out better as you'll see in the next set.

Starburst

I dyed these with just kool-aid and hot water and it seemed to make the colors brighter, wether they'll last very long is another thing, we'll see.

I love this set the most, I'm actually debuting them at the mall later. We'll see how that goes.

Miss Liberty

Re: First three sets I've made.... help to get better?

Post by Miss Liberty » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:27 pm

from what I can see they look alright, but honestly it is really hard to give any advice or criticism due to the grainyness of the photos.

PrettyR4veGirl

Post by PrettyR4veGirl » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:00 pm

I know... and I sent out the first set already so I won't have more pics of those until I get pics from Shay.

+Wolfie+

Post by +Wolfie+ » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:41 am

Miss Liberty wrote:from what I can see they look alright, but honestly it is really hard to give any advice or criticism due to the grainyness of the photos.
^this.

From what I can see, they look okay. It might of been Rivetlicker who said "you can't really mess up roving"

My only advice would maybe give them another felt or two- I think I can see the seams in some of them

Return to “Hair Critique”